Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 (1374 Views)

Iphone 8 Plus For Sale Or Swap With Cash For Iphone Xs Or XSMAS / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by schboy3: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hi folks, a brief history. I'm a BlackBerry diehard, but my quest to buy a NEW blackberry key2, has been infertile, you name it; slot, bb stores, jumia, konga, jiji, they all towed same lane, with konga and jiji coming off as " worse".
so now ah have decided to move on, and ah have narrowed ma desire to xs and s10, and ah would need a first hand rewiev (or a 3rd person review), so as to spur me.
safe to say that im currently using a 6+ (which was a gift), and in the last two weeks, it with a repairer, who's working on the "touch ic".
Any phone i'm getting now, is definitely going to be a long use.
Ponits to note: I'm not a camera freak, wants a strong battery, not the show off type, ah think that's just that.
your exhortation is highly needed.
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Durability first my brother. Seems Samsung phones are delicately built. I think iPhones can withstand a rough handling.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by Inehmesit: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2020
XS if you want something durable, after 2yrs, S10 won’t get anymore software updates, you can count on the XS for the next 3-4yrs.
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by donprosper6(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Even if it’s IPhone 8 choose it you won’t regret.
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by michaellovaldo(m): 1:18am On Feb 12, 2020
schboy3:
Hi folks, a brief history. I'm a BlackBerry diehard, but my quest to buy a NEW blackberry key2, has been infertile, you name it; slot, bb stores, jumia, konga, jiji, they all towed same lane, with konga and jiji coming off as " worse".
so now ah have decided to move on, and ah have narrowed ma desire to xs and s10, and ah would need a first hand rewiev (or a 3rd person review), so as to spur me.
safe to say that im currently using a 6+ (which was a gift), and in the last two weeks, it with a repairer, who's working on the "touch ic".
Any phone i'm getting now, is definitely going to be a long use.
Ponits to note: I'm not a camera freak, wants a strong battery, not the show off type, ah think that's just that.
your exhortation is highly needed.
I think u should go for iPhone xs because it's still going to receive iOS updates for a very long time! Unlike androids
Take a look at iPhone 6s now,it's antutu benchmark scores is still over 150k after 5years and it's still running the latest iOS
So I think u should go for the xs

Meanwhile u can help your paddy with the 6plus,so I can bless another with my tired N3...no worry about touch
I love phones without touch grin
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by schboy3: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
michaellovaldo:

I think u should go for iPhone xs because it's still going to receive iOS updates for a very long time! Unlike androids
Take a look at iPhone 6s now,it's antutu benchmark scores is still over 150k after 5years and it's still running the latest iOS

Meanwhile u can help your paddy with the 6plus,so I can bless another with my tired N3...no worry about touch

hehe..., you love phones without touch cheesy cheesy cheesy
@muyoge, inehmesit, donprosper6. thanks for the input.
ah also like playing games too, hope the Xs is also built for such.
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by Inehmesit: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is it Tecno N3 you’re still using? If so, e men’s say the phone don suffer tire grin
michaellovaldo:

Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by michaellovaldo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
schboy3:

It's will play games in highest of graphics
But the screen is on the compact side sha...it's 5.8 inches o
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by Inehmesit: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
schboy3:

Sure you will enjoy games on the XS, the processor is capable of handling heavy games
Re: Iphone Xs Or Samsung S10 by schboy3: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
thanks all, ah would consider the xs.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A71 - Best Mid-range Device From Samsung / No Face ID Iphone X For Sale. Ghost Touch Issues. 110k / Between Oppo A54 And Infinix Note 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.