Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment (1841 Views)

Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Ku-band Vsat Promo / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2010
This Promo ends in February 2011.
you can get a free C band or Ku Band on any bandwidth plan you choose.
Pay for three months subscription for any bandwidth plan to qualify.

Call 07030106698 for more info.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2010
Take advantage Now and own a free C band or KU band equipment for Free.
Contact me on ikemefuna@hyperia.com
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2010
Choose any Bandwidth Package and pay for three months subscription to get a Free complete KU band or C band equipment.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by roteeee: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
hakon!
thank you the service and technical support! infact, i have zero my mind on after sales service in nigeria. but you have proven me wrong!

thank you for the good job!

i am coming for more!

roteee.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
it sounds too good to be true, But its true. Enjoy unlimited internet service on ant of our VSAT solutions.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2010
I wish all Nairalanders a Happy christmas and a properous new year. thanks to clients that has patronized so far on this promo. we will e there to give you the support that you may need.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by bestman555: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2010
How can my company benefit from this promo??/

Bestman
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by kolnel: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2010
@hakon
i been calling you from ibadan, thanks for ur prompt response, hope it sails thru on time and pls send the dox to my mail address.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Kolnel, we are putting the agreement together. defiantly it has been concluded. we will offer the services to you. once we are done with the review of the agreement I will forward it to you.

@bestman555, we are doing this promo to serve as a cost effective means for subscribers to enjoy broadband internet access through VSAT internet solutions.
ordinarily it would have cost you N450,000.00 for equipment and payment of three months subscription to get a C band Vsat internet service.
what we are offering you now is a
FREE C band equipment.
Payment of three months subscription
One time activation fee of $450.00
installation fee of N75,000.00(for Lagos Abuja and Portharcourt only).
with excellent customer support and world class quality of service and availability with measurable services level agreements (SLAs).
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by kolnel: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
@ hakon,
which is better vsat solutions or fibre optics?

thanks
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
they Both have their advantages and disadvantages. In terms of service they are both reliable, Ideally fiber is faster and cheaper than the VSAT.
one main advantage of the VSAT is that it can be deployed in any part of the country.and with the right bandwidth at the right price you will enjoy it pretty much just like the fiber optics internet. your ability to enjoy it depends on the bandwidth you choose. with this type of promo that we are doing it is easier for subscribers to avoid the high cost of VSAT equipment. Many wise subscribers from different parts of the country have taken advantage of this offer.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by Mbanatech: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2010
Hello hakon, I will like to have more information on this promo and mostly the bandwidth prices. I am handling a project in abia state that will need seven C band Vsats. please send details to embanaja@aim.com. Can I pay now and activate later and what is the cost of installation
Thanks
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by JUO(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2010
udokag4@gmail.com
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by Mbanatech: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
@JUO: i have sent the details
thanks
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
@JUO; the price list has been sent to ur email account. feel free to contact me for more info
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by Mbanatech: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
@hakon; my company details has been sent to your email address. pls send the quote on time
thanks
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ Mbanatech; Noted.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2011
happy new year to all nairalanders
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2011
VSAT solutions offers great opportunities and easy acces to the internet and millions of information. aee u intersted in ICT development in Rural Underseved areas. Take advantage of this offer to minimise cost and still get great value in internet services.
Re: Free C Band Or Ku Band Equipment by hakon: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2011
Hyperia, member of CIS group of companies is one of the oldest names in the African Internet space, having achieved its license in Nigeria since 1997. Hyperia has its corporate head office in Victoria, Lagos and branch offices in several cities in Nigeria. CIS group, a prominent name in the IT space has its presence in 42 countries in Africa.
Hyperia is happy to offer our very exciting, Attractive and Unbeatable Amazing Promo for both C-Band and KU- Band VSAT internet Solution.

1. Free C Band Hardware comprising: 1.8mt dish, LNB, 2 Watts BUC and Sky-edge Modem

2. Customer pays for three months subscription and a one time activation Fee of $450.00

3. Free KU Band Hardware comprising: 95cm dish, LNB, 2 Watts BUC and Sky-edge Modem (this is compatible with our network)

4. Customer pays for three months subscription and a one time activation Fee of $200 for KU band.

(1) (Reply)

Ashampoo Anti-virus 2014 Crack Serial Key How To Do? / Sony Vaio VGN-FW51MF For Sale. / Clean Asus Eee Pc1000 Mini Laptop For Sale Urgently At A Giveaway Price Of 21k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.