Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ocar(opay) Rewards Traffic Warden In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ocar(opay) Rewards Traffic Warden In Port Harcourt (334 Views)

Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) / Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba / See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ocar(opay) Rewards Traffic Warden In Port Harcourt by Johnjnr(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ride-hailing company, Ocar Port Harcourt has rewarded a traffic warden for his dedication and selfless service to the society.

Mr Pere Shedrack Oruwuru popularly known as Oga na Master has over the years made it a duty to regulate traffic everyday in the Garden City since 2007.

Having graduated from Ignatus Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt, Mr Pere said he refused to be idle before securing a job. “I started doing this right from my 200Level days and after graduation from the University, I decided to take up the responsibility of contributing to the society. I met with a D.P.O in a Police Station here in Port Harcourt, and here we are today doing what I love,” he said.

I am very grateful to Ocar for this unexpected appreciation, Pere expressed while receiving his gift.

The Ocar Port Harcourt team decided to reward Pere Oruwuru for his selfless service to the society, Mr Emmanuel Igbo commented on the company’s gesture.

“We have seen people being rewarded for this kind of acts in other major cities in the country, hence we decided to replicate here too. What the young man is doing is quite commendable and we hope to do more because we are aware there are many others like him out there rendering this kind of service.”

Ocar is a car-hailing service launched by OPay with its services available in Port Harcourt, Lagos, Ibadan, Asaba, Owerri, Abuja and Benin.

The service was launched in Port Harcourt before the end of 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Between music and furthering my studies, which one should I choose? / Just In: Banks Beach Agreement To Halt Staff Sack Due To COVID19 Pandemic / Dry White Ponmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.