Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Free Promotional Copy Swipe For Val Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Promotional Copy Swipe For Val Sellers (551 Views)

I Buy Digital Assets Of All Kinds,swipe Let's Do Business / Gift Pack For His N Her This Val / Looking for Promotional Branded T-shirt Printing In Lagos Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Promotional Copy Swipe For Val Sellers by YoungHerbay(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hey Guys,

So I thought of helping out some people hoping to make some sales from their fashion and beauty products for this Valentine season....

So I decided to draft a promotional copy for you guys...

All you need is to swipe it and edit to your taste..

So..Enjoy and let me know how it goes

Hello there,

It's no doubt the season of love as we have the much anticipated Valentine's day coming up.....

A lot of people are thinking of how best to celebrate Valentine's day with their partners......
I suggest you are one of them unless you belong to the singles gengs...No offense tho..

I'm ........
And I'm here to present to you an offer that'll will have your partner wowed.....

But first let me let you in on something.....

A lot of ladies don't know the appropriate gift/present to give their partner on Valentine's da,you see ladies gifting their men singlets and boxers..as in who does that?!..

Now don't tell me that's what you can afford...if your man were to give you what he can afford without going out of his way you wouldn't be adorning that wig nor latest phone...So spare me the excuse.....

Likewise the guys also.....

A lot of ladies make wrong choices of presents....

While some can't afford these gifts,some just tend to make wrong choices..

Now here's the koko....

I thought of it and thought "What could be the perfect gift I could present to this amazing Nairaland babes ooo"..

Now the thing is this -I have been on nairaland for a long time now though as a guest but just because of the amazing users of this forum and how much value I have received I thought of finally opening an account and presenting you this gift.....

I'm here to make offer an offer no one else will make...

You are probably wondering" What could this offer be?"...

Now I know by the mention of an offer some of you are probably thinking "Oh she's just trying to sell" - Well YES!!..

But your mind will be absolutely blown by what I'm about to show you...

Since you know I want to sell..What am I selling sef?

Well, I sell quality jewelries and accessories for both male and female...

Ranging from Necklaces to Bangles, Bags and purses ,Shoes and slippers,wristwatches you name it....

Now here's the sweetest part....

For every jewelry or accessory you buy you get our exclusive bonuses - what are these bonuses?

You are probably wondering "all na wash jor" - LOL I get your point...

When you purchase any good from us within this period...

You get exclusive bonuses like;

*Free lifetime consultation on choosing the perfect jewelry to match with your dressing

*Free Consultation on what is the best gift to present to your partner

*Free exclusive Products alert - that is when we have new stock you'll be the first to know...

*Free airtime on your third purchase within a month

*You also stand the chance to winning an exclusive gift when you refer 2 people to buy from us...

*Lifetime discount on all your purchases as a loyal customer...

*Access to exclusive and affordable beautiful clothings of your preference

Now tell me who else has ever offered such an offer to you before?. None right?
I know there are still going to be some doubting how genuine our offers is.....

Some are probably thinking "Na scam jor,everything na to jus sell give us"...

Well I understand your point and you aren't fault...

It's just because of the way people transact here in this country...So everyone got to be smart

But I can assure you...

These offers are offers are %101 genuine and accurate.....

Our goods are of quality standard..
If within 30 days of using these accessories you find them of low quality you can request for a refund... All risk free
That is to ascertain the quality of these products.

Now you're probably wondering how you can get all these mouthwatering bonuses and offers..
It's simple....

All you need is to just contact us on this line ...............
Once you contact us and you order for your preferred product - Gbam you get to enjoy our exclusive offers.....

All you need to do is to contact our line either through WhatsApp or phone call..Once you contact you'll hear the soothing voice speaking to you or if you are contacting through WhatsApp you will be welcomed warmly as if you were a longtime customer....

When you compare this to what other sellers offer you will discover that this,I am sure of is the best offer you have seen in a while...

Now here's what you need to know...

This is only open to a limited number of people - Yes! You read that right.

These exclusive offers are open to 15 persons only!!..

Once it reaches the 15th person,the door to these offer is closed...

If after reaching the expected number you want to purchase you'll will be treated like a normal customer though in a nice way but you won't be able to enjoy the privileges of the 'Lucky 15'

So if I were you I'd grab my phone go onto WhatsApp and message that number or go on to my Phone app and put a call through right away and purchase my preferred accessory therefore booking my Lucky 15 spot...

Delay is dangerous.. Remember this is for a limited number of people only...
So take action Now!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Component Structure Of Oil-free Vacuum System / For Sale : Lead And Zinc / About Windels™ Resource Limited® And What Them Can Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.