Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tint You Car Windows ,auto Tints For Cars - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tint You Car Windows ,auto Tints For Cars (826 Views)

Process Your Vehicle Tint Permit and Doctor's Report Here / Your Plug For Cars Or Tractor Spare Parts / Amazing Auto Products! Holiday Gifts! You Car Needs It! (vacuum, OBD, Tow Rope.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tint You Car Windows ,auto Tints For Cars by xkiddompa(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tint your car during your lunch break under 45 minutes
Mobile Auto Window Tinting

Specializing in mobile window tinting of any percentages and protection, we come to you, anytime and anywhere - or, you can come to us. Whether you care about UV and heat rejections, making your car look good, or both, Auto window tint is definitely an art and the latest technology and film needs to be used by experienced technicians to get the results you want.
Out industry leading film not only enhances your vehicles looks, but most importantly, provides exceptional protection for the people in the vehicle and the vehicles interior. They can’t break in and take what they can’t see ..
Check my signature you can call me or watsapp

Re: Tint You Car Windows ,auto Tints For Cars by joungblood(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
How much to tint my Honda accord 2004, it's black, it had tinted b4 but I removed it after too much wahala from police, and how much is the permit n how long does it take to get

Re: Tint You Car Windows ,auto Tints For Cars by xkiddompa(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
That your car looks good, it seems you've been to Ladipo b4 ? You will get the permit around 12k,it will take 2weeks for the processing ,check my signature let's talk
Re: Tint You Car Windows ,auto Tints For Cars by xkiddompa(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
joungblood:
How much to tint my Honda accord 2004, it's black, it had tinted b4 but I removed it after too much wahala from police, and how much is the permit n how long does it take to get
check my signature?

(1) (Reply)

Never Want To Smoke Again [call 08024705141] / Custom Logos For Your Company For As Low As 10k / Azwayah Special Offer! Register And Host Your Domain With Only N2,500! Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.