Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Double Money With Bet 365 Builders - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Double Money With Bet 365 Builders (3392 Views)

Home Builders( Construction) / Kanu Nwankwo(papilo) Vowed To Support Titans Empire Builders / Whatsapp Group For Builders, Engineers, Plumber,electrician Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
risky build for liverpool

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Ziyech(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
BetBuilder365:

they pay direct to my visa debit/credit card and it reflects in my bank account within 24 hrs

which bank?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Justice009(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Bros abeg can you drop your number let me chat you up
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 25, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Not up to 100% gain but still a nice profit if this comes in..

BOOMBA

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2020

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Frankfurt did us bad.. but 2/3 is great

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Ziyech:

which bank?

can be any bank I guess but mine is uba
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2020
Justice009:
Bros abeg can you drop your number let me chat you up

drop yours
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Let's get lucky today.
play them separate or combine them.

GL

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by iyke1989(m): 9:33am On Feb 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:

can be any bank I guess but mine is uba
is it a domiciliary account you are using?? And can I use Access Bank for it?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 29, 2020
iyke1989:
is it a domiciliary account you are using?? And can I use Access Bank for it?

Not dom account. You only need your card visa or MasterCard from any good bank to deposit. And you'll be paid through that same card
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by iyke1989(m): 9:42am On Feb 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Not dom account. You only need your card visa or MasterCard from any good bank to deposit. And you'll be paid through that same card
oh really?? Thanks a lot...can we chat up on Whatsapp?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 29, 2020
iyke1989:
oh really?? Thanks a lot...can we chat up on Whatsapp?

No problem, drop your whatsapp
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by iyke1989(m): 9:47am On Feb 29, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Ethereum: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
BetBuilder365:

I never knew UBA Naira Mastercard can receive payments as well as deposit or are you talking about their Prepaid Card?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by iyke1989(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2020
BetBuilder365:

when I was inserting my visa card details, I was asked for my billing address, but my current address is different from the address in my bank account...I hope it won't complicate issues when I'm about to withdraw?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Sparekey:

Please which ID can one use

And what do you mean by prove of address
Hi, incase you're having difficulties registering, i have a verified bet365 accnt 2 go. It's a dollar account though. It's mine and i opened it in 2017. Call me if interested 09013515050. Cheers!!!
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
iyke1989:
when I was inserting my visa card details, I was asked for my billing address, but my current address is different from the address in my bank account...I hope it won't complicate issues when I'm about to withdraw?
The bank card addition could be sometimes complicating and in your case they could use the "different address" thing to delay funding ur account but if you have the correct address details, you have no worries. Most times people that don't want to go into such troubles wit cards normally use a skrill or netteller account to fund their bet365 accounts. It's easy to open and also gets funding faster than bank cards. I've been using it for a while now so i know better. Call me for better explanation and if you're interested in buying either the bet365 account, skrill or both. 09013515050
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 04, 2020
iyke1989:

Let me be honest with you. The address doesn't need to match. Same thing happened to me when the address on my utility bill was different than the one on my card. What you do is call their cc and explain why this is so in Nigeria, since we move around and your bank account was opened years ago when you were in a different location. Trust me they will allow your account to flourish. Don't buy any account, it's not wise. There's even no point in buying a bet365 account, sounds silly.
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Let me be honest with you. The address doesn't need to match. Same thing happened to me when the address on my utility bill was different than the one on my card. What you do is call their cc and explain why this is so in Nigeria, since we move around and your bank account was opened years ago when you were in a different location. Trust me they will allow your account to flourish. Don't buy any account, it's not wise. There's even no point in buying a bet365 account, sounds silly.
Well, like i said earlier, it "could" cos i've seen it happen to a friend of mine until she had to send scanned copies of the present address she used to open the account in the first place. Luckily, one of their friendly customer care attendant said he's been in Nigeria once and understood how the address change thing works. And then again, the time taken to deposit your winnings is quite long (3-5 working days) compared to skrill or netteller that is within 24hrs.
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2020
kinglee007:

Well, like i said earlier, it "could" cos i've seen it happen to a friend of mine until she had to send scanned copies of the present address she used to open the account in the first place. Luckily, one of their friendly customer care attendant said he's been in Nigeria once and understood how the address change thing works. And then again, the time taken to deposit your winnings is quite long (3-5 working days) compared to skrill or netteller that is within 24hrs.

I'm seeing so many lies here, maybe when you clarify yourself I would understand.
Firstly, I only submitted the utility bill through my bet365 dashboard, scanned by the way including my I. D card. So after chatting with the cc, they said my address doesn't match the one I used for my card, so I had to write a mail to them that I can explain why. They called,and after more than 30 minutes chat, my account was approved. Even then they demanded I provide bank statement with the address on it, that didn't stop me from withdrawing my earnings to my card.

3 to 5 working days? To deposit what? I didn't get that part because deposit is instant with your card or even skrill, and then withdrawal takes 12 to 24 hours to hit your bank account. What is it you saying?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2020
kinglee007:

. Also, the exchange rate the bank charges when you are recieving your winnings into your account can be annoying sometimes. Though it's bank dependant. Also, hope you are aware that there is a limit you can recieve monthly into your account? CBN policy shit. If your winnings is up to $30,000, you can only be allowed to get $10000 to $15000 for that month. Just thought you should know. Rgardn the account, it's my personal accnt and i could even give it for free. I just want to dispose it.
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:

I'm seeing so many lies here, maybe when you clarify yourself I would understand.
Firstly, I only submitted the utility bill through my bet365 dashboard, scanned by the way including my I. D card. So after chatting with the cc, they said my address doesn't match the one I used for my card, so I had to write a mail to them that I can explain why. They called,and after more than 30 minutes chat, my account was approved. Even then they demanded I provide bank statement with the address on it, that didn't stop me from withdrawing my earnings to my card.

3 to 5 working days? To deposit what? I didn't get that part because deposit is instant with your card or even skrill, and then withdrawal takes 12 to 24 hours to hit your bank account. What is it you saying?
What have I said that is termed a lie now? You just said you had a little challenge during verification cos of the address change and it got resolved. Was it different from what I said earlier?
Also I said it takes 3 to 5 working days to withdraw your earnings and not deposit to your bank card. If you think I'm lying (as you've already tagged me), here's a link to the bet365 payment/withdrawal section for proper understanding and notice the difference between bank card and still payments/withdrawal

https://help.bet365.com/my-account/payment-methods/Withdrawal.

I can boldly say I'm one of the early users of bet365 here in Nigeria. There's no need for me to tell lies over something you can easily take your phone and google.
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2020
kinglee007:

What have I said that is termed a lie now? You just said you had a little challenge during verification cos of the address change and it got resolved. Was it different from what I said earlier?
Also I said it takes 3 to 5 working days to withdraw your earnings and not deposit to your bank card. If you think I'm lying (as you've already tagged me), here's a link to the bet365 payment/withdrawal section for proper understanding and notice the difference between bank card and still payments/withdrawal

https://help.bet365.com/my-account/payment-methods/Withdrawal.

I can boldly say I'm one of the early users of bet365 here in Nigeria. There's no need for me to tell lies over something you can easily take your phone and google.

Bro, I mean it takes within 24 hours to get paid to your CARD, if you are talking about transfer to dorm account then you could be right. But I don't know why you wouldn't use a credit card which is more convenient?
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2020
I can boldly say I'm one of the early users of bet365 here in Nigeria. There's no need for me to tell lies over something you can easily take your phone and google. [/quote]

Then you must be working with old info. Not long I joined and I'm telling you what obtains
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by arukwe123(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Then you must be working with old info. Not long I joined and I'm telling you what obtains
oga to withdraw takes 3-5 working days. not 12-24hours
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2020
arukwe123:
oga to withdraw takes 3-5 working days. not 12-24hours

Well for me my first two withdrawals took within or a little over 24 hours. I'm only saying what works for me
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:

Bro, I mean it takes within 24 hours to get paid to your CARD, if you are talking about transfer to dorm account then you could be right. But I don't know why you wouldn't use a credit card which is more convenient?
Bro, it does'nt take 24hrs to credit your winnings to your card. I want to believe you haven't clicked the link i shared earlier. 1 to 5 working days is what it takes for them to pay your winnings to your Master or Visa card. It is clearly stated on the site and you can also confirm from the cc. Debit cards are what most banks issue customers. Credit cards ard always on request and they incur charges higher than debit cards.
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
kinglee007:

Bro, it does'nt take 24hrs to credit your winnings to your card. I want to believe you haven't clicked the link i shared earlier. 1 to 5 working days is what it takes for them to pay your winnings to your Master or Visa card. It is clearly stated on the site and you can also confirm from the cc. Debit cards are what most banks issue customers. Credit cards ard always on request and they incur charges higher than debit cards.

I know but I'm surprised as anyone. I withdrew £5 on the 19th and I saw it in my account on the 21st morning. That would be about 2400 or by I got paid 2000 due to the charges. I could get the screens out so you can see.
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
kinglee007:

But you just said 1 to 5 working days and I'm talking from my experience. Abeg I don't want to argue again
Re: Double Money With Bet 365 Builders by kinglee007(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:

But you just said 1 to 5 working days and I'm talking from my experience. Abeg I don't want to argue again

I didn't set the rules bro. Bet365 did. I'm just stating my own experience and what the cc also told me. Well, since it's your own experience, i wish you the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi Government Approves N27.5 Mill Tuition Fees For 38 Indigenes At Law School / Nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World! / Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.