Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,274 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan (1687 Views)

THE HALLEYVINE RESIDENCE, SANGOTEDO, WITH LUXURIOUS HOUSES YET AFFORDABLE! / The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo For Sell / KHL GARDENS BEHIND NOVARE MALL 1 YEAR PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE WITH C of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:52am On Feb 13, 2020
You dont want to miss it

THE CLARIDGE PHASE 1, SANGOTEDO

The Claridge 1 will be a luxurious residential estate along Lekki-Epe express road. This development fits that community you desire to own a home. The Claridge is inspired by the lifestyle and dreams we have for the modern Lagos.

Location: Off Monastery Road Behind Shoprite Sangotedo Lagos.

Title: C of O
Land Status: Dry Land
Available in :

Price & Size:
300 sqm: N7.3million
600 sqm: N14.5 million

3m initial deposit and balance the rest Between 12 Months

300 sqm

3-6 months 7.5m
6-9 months 7.8m
9-12 months 7.9m

600 sqm

3-6 months 14.8m
6-9 months 15m
9-12 months 15.5m

Documentations

Deed Of Assignment 200k
Survey Plan 600k
Development Levy 5,500 per sqm
For more information and Inspection Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

Title: Certificate of Occupancy

FEATURES
Perimeter fencing
Gated community
Interlocked Roads
24-hour security surveillance
Electronic Resident Access

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Novare Mall
Diamond Estate
Emperor Estate
Lufasi Nature Park
Catembe Court
Kayron International School
Lagos State Golden Jubilee Residential Scheme
Lakowe Golf Course
Lagos Business School

For more information and Inspection Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

follow us on IG: @jejeproperties

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2020
Title: Certificate of Occupancy

FEATURES
Perimeter fencing
Gated community
Interlocked Roads
24-hour security surveillance
Electronic Resident Access
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
The best investment On earth is earth
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2020
those who delays always wish they did earlier
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
The best investment On earth is earth
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Now is the time
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:40am On Feb 18, 2020
jejeproperties:
Now is the time
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
jejeproperties:
best
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:25am On Feb 21, 2020
5. Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.

The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2020
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
5. Thou Shall Buy Low And Invest In Low Risk Assets

When considering buying land and properties, most especially if your goal of investment is for capital appreciation, it is important you buy low priced properties that have low risks and when you have successfully done a string of small priced properties, you can consider higher priced ones.

The truth is, if you understand your why and you have build a trusted team who have developed themselves in real estate deals, you would avoid creating problems for yourself by not speculating wrongly when investing in real estate.
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: The Claridge Phase 1, Sangotedo With 1 Year Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier, invest now and thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

N40 MILLION 4 BEDROOM TERRACE AT VICTORIA CREST ORCHID HOTEL RD LEKKI / Peridot Heights Apartments Sangotedo Ajah C Of O With Payment Plan / 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex (450 Sqm )at Gudu, Abuja N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.