Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Please I Need Help Understanding The Interpretation Of These Quotes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Help Understanding The Interpretation Of These Quotes (537 Views)

A Must Read ! These Quotes And 7 Facts Are Proof Of God's Existence / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Understanding The Interpretation Of These Quotes by mamagee3(f): 3:12am On Dec 15, 2010
Can any wise guy or girl out there help me interpret this quote:

"If we are to have magical bodies, we must have magical minds"

"Nothing most astonishes men than common sense and plain dealing"
Re: Please I Need Help Understanding The Interpretation Of These Quotes by cogicero: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2010
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wise+guy

mama-gee:

"Nothing most astonishes men than common sense and plain dealing"

Wise guy
–noun
Informal . a cocksure, conceited, and often insolent person; smart aleck: He has a reputation for being a wise guy.

— n
1. informal a person who is given to making conceited, sardonic, or insolent comments
2. ( US ) a member of the Mafia

n.
a foolish person; a smart aleck. (See also smart guy. Also a term of address.) : Look, wise guy, mind your own business!
Re: Please I Need Help Understanding The Interpretation Of These Quotes by Jenwitemi(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
If you develop and evolve your consciousness(mental and spiritual mind) to a higher frequency than it is now, your body will follow since your state of consciousness controls your physical body. This is what is at the core of the original teachings of Jesus before it was warped and coopted by the church clergy.

Know ye not that ye are all gods.
mama-gee:

(1) (Reply)

21st May 2011 / Are You A Soldier Or A Civilian / Successful Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.