Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend (4280 Views)

Help!! I Don't Know What To Make Out Of My 38yrs Old Boyfriend Life / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / 14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:14am On Dec 15, 2010
[size=18pt]German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend[/size]

An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.

Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene.

"The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police.

"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were.

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him - so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/8197617/German-man-castrates-teenage-daughters-57-year-old-boyfriend.html
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Osama10(m): 5:11am On Dec 15, 2010
Speechless. lipsrsealed
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 15, 2010
57? and 17? wow luv is truly blind.

The father is a demon.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Odunnu: 6:36am On Dec 15, 2010
I like this father!!! Imagine a gal dating a man older than her own father wink
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2010
Naaa odunnu, no matter how old he has no right to play with someone life like that. The man could have die.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Odunnu: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2010
Yea, was only joking. But seriously, i hate all these ol men who wont look for their mates but would prefer people much younger. Its sickening just thinking what i'l be like having a man old enogh to be my dad in a room
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2010
Love they say is blind. For me, I have my spectacles to see very clearly.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Image123(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2010
Hehehehehehehe. This man's head is there. I forgive him all his sins by the powers bestowed on me. (Iseeeee)
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2010
Good dad. But he took it too far.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2010
Sagamite:

[size=18pt]German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend[/size]

An enraged father who disapproved of his daughter's older boyfriend went to his home and castrated him with a bread knife.

Helmut Seifert, 47, an ethnic German originally from Russia, was enraged when he heard his 17-year-old daughter was having a relationship with Phillip Genscher, 57.

He went to police in the town of Bielefeld where he lives but officers said they were powerless to intervene.

"The man then recruited two work colleagues at his factory and then went to the house of the victim," said police.

"The man was forced to remove his trousers and, fully conscious, he was castrated. The severed testicles were taken away by the perpetrator."

The man was close to bleeding to death but managed to call police. His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life.

Seifert pleaded guilty and will be on trial for attempted murder next year. But he has remained silent on who his accomplices were.

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him - so I did.

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/8197617/German-man-castrates-teenage-daughters-57-year-old-boyfriend.html
@Bolded LMAO and BS cheesy
Why did he not cut of the daughters V.jaa or tie-up the girl?
True justice;get him castrated b4 throwing him in jail.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2010
Jungle justice, but definitely justified! cool cool
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2010
I have no sympathy for the castrated man. He's not much better than a stinking paedophile. I'm glad he survived, but will now be an eunuch for life. He might as well go join a monastery.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by MissyB3(f): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
The Father should face the full wrath of the Law.

Isn't it on Nairaland people are quick to chorus ''Age is but a number'' when age-relationship problems are posed? Why is it now the case that, the 57-year-old boyfriend got what he deserved? Hehehehe! I guess age matters after all.

Before anyone says to me ''It's a pedophilic act'', I say No, it's not.
If I'm correct, which I think is the case, the AOC in Germany is 14 as long as the minor's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination is not taken advantage of (eg by alluring the ''victim'' with gifts). Being that it's forbidden in Germany for  an adult to perform sexual act with a person between 14-16 that is incapable of sexual self-determination, it's safer to say the AOC is 16 (as it could be established that a certain 14-year-old isn't capable of SSD, after the victim's been given a psychological examination). As earlier said, it remains safe to say 16 is the AOC.
This girl is 17, not 14, 15 or 16. However we look at it, the 57-year-old boyfriend didn't go against the law. The father even said the girl had a RELATIONSHIP. It was a consensual one. No one coerced or enticed anyone.

I understand the feelings of the father. That parental protection. . . .The need to fight whomever we think is taking advantage of or is detrimental to our kids but the father exaggerated. He must pay! Jungle justice must stop.

ifyalways:

@Bolded LMAO and BS  cheesy
[b]Why did he not cut of the daughters V.jaa or tie-up the girl?[/b]True justice;get him castrated b4 throwing him in jail.

Exactly!
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Siena:

I have no sympathy for the castrated man. He's not much better than a stinking paedophile. I'm glad he survived, but will now be an eunuch for life. He might as well go join a monastery.

Siena, this is coming from the same you that is in support of homosexuality?

So there is something now wrong with 2 consenting adults?

If she is over the age of the country's consent, why should she not be dated or should she not date who she chooses?
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
Saga, if a guy 40 years older than my daughter was having a relationship with her, that was less than platonic, I would do more than slice his balls off. I would place them in a bench vice, and crush them.

Whatever happened to all the women closer to his own age? In my humble opinion, a man that needs to date a teenage girl, 40 years younger is less likely to marry her, and is also more likely to stray outside the boundaries of convention, when it comes to bedmatics. Others may not share my opinion, but that's just it, my opinion.

As per homosexuality, I have no issues with them - as long as one part of a homosexual couple isn't a minor, isn't a heterosexual being unduly influenced by an older homosexual, isn't being unduly coerced and both are at or above the age of legal conscent in the state / county they reside in. We can thrash this out all day long, but we're digressing. You can of course, start a separate thread for the purpose.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
Siena:

Saga, if a guy 40 years older than my daughter was having a relationship with her, that was less than platonic, I would do more than slice his balls off. I would place them in a bench vice, and crush them.

Whatever happened to all the women closer to his own age? In my humble opinion, a man that needs to date a teenage girl, 40 years younger is less likely to marry her, and is also more likely to stray outside the boundaries of convention, when it comes to bedmatics. Others may not share my opinion, but that's just it, my opinion.

As per homosexuality, I have no issues with them - as long as one part of a homosexual couple isn't a minor, isn't a heterosexual being unduly influenced by an older homosexual, isn't being unduly coerced and both are at or above the age of legal conscent in the state / county they reside in. We can thrash this out all day long, but we're digressing. You can of course, start a separate thread for the purpose.

Lol.

I completely disagree. An extremely older guy in his older age is MORE likely to marry a younger girl as (1) She would be a trophy wife (like I use the young fine and sexy busybody as in my old age), (2) he would feel lucky to have been able to pull her as the pool of young girls that will fancy him would be low and he would want to hold on to the one he has got, and (3) he would want to tie her down so he has someone fit and youthful to look after him in his old age (reason why I have been trying to get hold of jennykadri).

So I disagree with that completely, he is more likely to marry her as it will be a struggle to pull another young girl, more so if he is not some very affluent man that can pull based on wealth but just an ordinary man. He would hold on to a young girl as she would be far more attractive now and on the long run than any older woman he can ever pull.

Who told you she is a minor? In Germany, she is of the legal consenting age hence the reason the police told the father they cannot do anything.

There are several people that will be as equally disgusted like you about homosexuality and see it as nice to have their balls cut and smashed on a bench vice, irrespective of consenting adults being involved. They will think consenting adults of opposite gender is superior to consenting adults of same sex.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^ So you are saying you wouldn't have done the same thing in his place. Like I said it's jungle justice . . . . but justice nontheless! undecided undecided
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by ifyalways(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
Missy ★ B:

The Father should face the full wrath of the Law.

Isn't it on Nairaland people are quick to chorus ''Age is but a number'' when age-relationsip problems are posed? Why is it now the case that, the 57-year-old boyfriend got what he deserved? Hehehehe! I guess age matters after all.

Before anyone says to me ''It's a pedophilic act'', I say No, it's not.
If I'm correct, which I think is the case, the AOC in Germany is 14 as long as the minor's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination is not taken advantage of (eg by alluring the ''victim'' with gifts). Being that it's forbidden in Germany for  an adult to perform sexual act with a person between 14-16 that is incapable of sexual self-determination, it's safer to say the AOC is 16 (as it could be established that a certain 14-year-old isn't capable of SSD, after the victim's been given a psychological examination). As earlier said, it remains safe to say 16 is the AOC.
This girl is 17, not 14, 15 or 16. However we look at it, the 57-year-old boyfriend didn't go against the law. The father even said the girl had a RELATIONSHIP. It was a consensual one. No one coerced or enticed anyone.

I understand the feeling of the father. That parental protection. . . .The need to fight whoever we think is taking advantage of or is detrimental to our kids but the father exaggerated. He must pay! Jungle justice must stop.
Exactly!
LMAO.
. . . .and the possibility that the girl was the one that threw herself to the man is ruled out totally. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Double standards or maybe cos e happen for obodo Oyinbo undecided
I doubt if any one wud support this dad if this happened in 9ja,babes dey marry dem grand-papa mates for PH.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ So you are saying you wouldn't have done the same thing in his place. Like I said it's jungle justice . . . . but justice nontheless!  undecided  undecided

HELL NO would I have done the same thing. I might not like it if I was the father, but I have no grounds to be so vicious.

It is not that I can't do such.  cool Nah, I can, but the man has not done anything evil. Give me a chance to do it to the arsewipe, Gbagbo, that will not vacate the presidency in CIV and is willing to have a civil war that will lead to immense suffering and thousands of people dying, so long as he can keep power, and I will head to Saudi to get the sharpest and shiniest dagger-sword and slice his balls with a delightful grin on my face.

The point I was just highlighting is that pro-gay supporters like Siena are not usually really influenced by logic, it is more about urban popularity influence.

It will be seen as cool to be homosexual under the urban and cool "progressive" ideology utilising consent.

But it is not so cool to date someone of a disproportionate age difference in the urban and cool "progressive" ideology utilising consent.

Under the urban and cool "progressive" ideology, it would be quite popular to slash the balls of the male older guy in the latter example as the relationship does not fit into the "modern and cool" category, to hell with the consenting adult defense previously and civily used.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by MissyB3(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ So you are saying you wouldn't have done the same thing in his place. Like I said it's jungle justice . . . . but justice nonthelessundecided  undecided
Y'all should put emotions aside for now. How does justice come into play here, when there's no crime?

ifyalways:

LMAO.
. . . .and the possibility that the girl was the one that threw herself to the man is ruled out totally. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Double standards or maybe cos e happen for obodo Oyinbo undecided
I doubt if any one wud support this dad if this happened in 9ja,babes dey marry dem grand-papa mates for PH.
It's even more worrisome that it happened abroad. Aren't they the ones known to advocate freedom? Where's the girl's freedom to date whomever she pleases?
Na Naija father I expected to act this way. About Naija babes and their grandpapa mates, I seal ma lips. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by deniyor: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Double standard or not, I love that father! I wish I had the courage to do the same thing. What a useless old man taken advantage of a teenage girl. Even if the girl was the one who initiated the advances, the old man should have rebuffed her. Tough justice but serves him right. Who knows, the father might hv saved another 15yr old girl from disaster.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by deniyor: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
In some parts of the world, that would be seen as statutory rape.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by MissyB3(f): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
It didn't happen in just ''Some parts of the world''.  . . . . It happened in Germany and in Germany, this isn't statutory despoil nor a crime of any sort.

The victim here is the 57-year-old boyfriend. I hope he gets justice.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
deniyor:

What a useless old man taken advantage of a teenage girl. Even if the girl was the one who initiated the advances, the old man should have rebuffed her. Tough justice but serves him right.

He should have said "No", why?

So what is the minimum age or age difference you would have prescribed he is allowed to date?
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Odunnu: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
Missy ★ B:

It didn't happen in just ''Some parts of the world''.  . . . . It happened in Germany and in Germany, this isn't statutory despoil nor a crime of any sort.

The victim here is the[b] 57-year-old boyfriend[/b]. I hope he gets justice.
Weird and very disrespectful way to address an old man
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by MissyB3(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
I apologize on behalf of whoever wrote the article.
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Wumine(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
The lenght a father would go for his daughter sad sad sad and to think he might spend the rest of his life in jail And to think she might then decide to date a 60-year old  sad

But really, 17 & 57? That is too much. What is the old man looking for too? Trouble i would say. Nonetheless that was extreme
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by softgirl1: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
I blame the police for ignoring the man for God sake that girl is still a minor dating a man old enough to be his grand pa but his Dad went too far though
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
rokiatu:

57? and 17? wow luv is truly blind.

The father is a demon.
so yerima was right when he married the underage girl then ? angry angry

Most of these nl ladies surprise you when you least expected. angry angry angry
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Sagamite(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2010
soft girl:

I blame the police for ignoring the man for God sake that girl is still a minor dating a man old enough to be his grand pa but his Dad went too far though

What should the police have done?
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
Jungle justice well deserved!
Re: Father Castrates Teenage Daughter's 57-year-old Boyfriend by tunnytox(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
There are many hyprocrites on this forum, if we have to turn this situation the other way round a 17 year old boy dating a 57 year old woman I'm sure their reaction will not be the same. No one has any right in this world to inflict such a wound on a fellow human, its sickening, barbaric and senseless. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! / ,,, / 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.