Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? (1101 Views)

[PHOTOS] Zac Efron Kisses Michelle Rodriguez On Vacation In Sardinia, Italy / Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Zac Efron! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2010
Rumor has it that Zac Efron and Vanessa have broken up could this be true?

Please haters stay away this is serious (If you don't care, or interested pls stay away. You don't have to post by force thank you)

So people is it true? Someone please say no cry cry Damn! they were so cute together.
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by InkedNerd(f): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2010
Yes, its true and supposedly Justin Beiber is with Demi Lovato tongue. Oh and FYI, they broke up on Vanessa's birthday.
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by tpia1: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2010
read about it yesterday.

high school romances sometimes dont last.

i think they started dating when he was 19 or 20 and she was about  17 or 18.

supposedly Justin Beiber is with Demi Lovato

really.

the new show so random almost seems better than sonny with a chance although it could be i'm imagining things.

ie minus the sicko vicko skit of course.
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by Kunbee: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
I was so happy grin
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
How is that gonna put food on my table? undecided
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 16, 2010
Kunbee:

I was so happy grin

mama-gee:

I can't even laugh
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by Kunbee: 2:47am On Dec 16, 2010
Nothing makes me more happier than imagining your facial expression
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by InkedNerd(f): 2:49am On Dec 16, 2010
mama-gee:

How you ask? I'll tell you how--it won't. That's how grin
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2010
mamagee is weird I tell you cheesy
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by favouredjb(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2010
Too bad
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by nellaluv(f): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2010
Puppy love undecided , get over it already, the victims have moved on tongue . It's nt as if they get married today they wouldnt divorce tomorrow, big deal.
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by MrCork5: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2010
ok. big deal. why did they broke up? undecided
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by nellaluv(f): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2010
Mr Cork#:

ok. big deal. why did they broke up? undecided
mama-gee:

tongue
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by jiljosh(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
It's only normal for people of their kind to break up.
They never last.
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by mamagee3(f): 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
rokiatu:

I can't even laugh
Maybe you shouldn't. wink

Inked_Nerd:

How you ask? I'll tell you how--it won't. That's how grin

Next!
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by MrCork3: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2010
MAma geee dont even gots Nyansh angry
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

MAma geee dont even gots Nyansh angry
*Rolls eyes and walks away*
Re: Is It True That Zac Efron And Vanessa Broke Up? by philip0906(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
who/what r they?

(1) (Reply)

Swizz Beatz Mixes Fela's Song With Hiphop In "swizz Beatz Vs Fela Kuti" Mixtape Dedicated / D’banj Named Best Dressed Celeb At Bet’ Awards By Two International Sites / Mercy Johnson Breaks Silence, Says Wedding Will And Must Go On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.