Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

My First Internet Visit And First Email Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My First Internet Visit And First Email Account (1051 Views)

I Want To Hack My Dead Ex Email Account / How Many Email Account Do You Have / Please Help My Email Account Is Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Internet Visit And First Email Account by kbstar(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2006
It was on 11/25/2002. About 2 hours to breaking my fast(in the muslim month of Ramadan)!

I left home, determined  to find out what keep people staring at the computers in the business centres for so long. I would rather spend few minutes in typing,printing or photocopying my documents and took my leave. But those guys, looking ever cheery, never left. I decided to  find out what they do.

That evening, about 5 pm, November 25th, 2002, I left home for ojodu- Ikeja, Lagos- to meet a friend at his computer class. He was ready for me. We got to the cybercafe and before I could say yahoo! he opened a webpage and began the lecture!

He introduced me, for the very first time, to the world of internet. I got excited, registerd my first yahoo email address(i use the account mainly for chat this  days). I was on! That's  how it all started.

Today, I read forums, tutorials, news and do little of chat but spend more time in amateurish webdesign(am going pro soonest wink ) and much more. My introducer still doesn't know beyond emailing tongue.

My joy is that I still remember this day and am sure many people don't or do you remember yours? Now answer this question:

When was your first internet visit or when did you register your first email account?

(1) (Reply)

Get The Latest Softwares / Ipod Repair / How Good Is Amd Athlon Processor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.