Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Scaffolding Services - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Scaffolding Services (2869 Views)

Water Tank Stand (scaffolding) / Scaffolding Services / SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scaffolding Services by Goodmanperfect(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Are you a building contractor or an individual on a structure that involves the use of scaffolds. At INTELLIGENT SCAFFOLDERS we offer services ranging from:
a. Scaffold Erection and Dismantling: proficient at erecting and dismantling of
scaffold for high rise buildings, oil rigs and offshore installations; working at height
with strict adherence to safety.
b. Scaffold Rental: We lease/rent scaffold equipment to companies and individuals,
we have various types of scaffolds for lease/rent.
c. Sales of Scaffold Equipment such as:
i. Tubes
ii. Couplers
iii. Mobile Scaffold
iv. H Frame Scaffold
v. Scaffold Ladders
vi. Metal and Wooden Platforms
vii. Debris Netting
d. Event/Outdoor Stages & Grandstand Scaffolding System
e. Outsourcing of Personnel: Our well trained personnel are sourced to companies
and individual in the areas of scaffold erection, inspection, supervision and safety. For inquiries call 08097133072

Re: Scaffolding Services by SamPeters: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you are interested in these services, then I can recommend you one company. We recently wondered how to work safely on high walls. My wife just decided to update the interior of our apartment. The ceiling is 20 feet high, and the top of the center box is 9 feet from the ceiling. I plan to start at the top and go down. The safest way is to write a check and ask someone else to do it. I searched for a long time for a suitable option and came across petesuen.com ( https://petesuen.com/ ) and I didn't regret it at all. There were listed the best construction services in each location around the world that helped us in choosing.
Re: Scaffolding Services by emmanuilteleshe(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2021
SamPeters:
If you are interested in these services, then I can recommend you one company. We recently wondered how to work safely on high walls. My wife just decided to update the interior of our apartment. The ceiling is 20 feet high, and the top of the center box is 9 feet from the ceiling. I plan to start at the top and go down. The safest way is to write a check and ask someone else to do it. I searched for a long time for a suitable option and came across petesuen.com ( https://petesuen.com/ ) and I didn't regret it at all. There were listed the best construction services in each location around the world that helped us in choosing.

I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited

(1) (Reply)

ELITE GARDEN, LEKKI-- Situated Just 15 Seconds Off The Lekki- Epe Expressway. / 2plots Of Land For Sale @ Traders Layout III, Gwagwalada, Abuja 2m Each / A Plot Of Land For Sale At ADIVA PLAINFIELDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.