Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ist Inland ,ecobank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ist Inland ,ecobank (2185 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ist Inland ,ecobank by greatone(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
hi pls howz first inland test howz d test format and howz ecobank test wats it like
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by onmakpo: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2007
sincerely i aqm baffled by d attitude of nairalanders of recent with dia hoarding of information whreras dey intend 2 get info.i demand that dia shoould b a turnaround.
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by stellose(f): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
lets be fair to others , if you are called for a test , please lets try and state the date, venue and time.
one can not get just answers and help from others with out , for once given out small informations that will also help the person given out answer. how do you expect to get answer with out given out little information too. it baffles me  alot. lets not be stingy with everything.

we are all here to help one another.

one love all
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by bricks(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
hi there!its a pity i didnt log on to the forum last week or i would have given you this info earlier,anyways,i hope its not too late.eco bank's test is primarily in 2 parts, eng and maths.The maths is all about graphs and its interpretations,while the english is about deciphering what is implied in a short passage.i would advise you to get the 2007Gmath book and look for the section where you have graphs.study them well cos they may just lift from there directly.Nuff said! cool cool cool
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by BOSPOP(f): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2007
greatone,pls av they started inviting for test? then where and date
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by tpumpin(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2007
pls nairalnders we shld be careful abt the headings we give to ourselves.if u are called for testor interview try to state it.believe that what will be urs cannot pass u.if u need peoples help try to help others with any information you have on you.thanks and dont be selfish
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by Olusleeky(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2007
nice one
Re: Ist Inland ,ecobank by need4job: 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2007
fellow landers
imagine these 1st inland pips oh.
They just invited some of us to the venue and when it was time for us to write(2nd batch) they came up with one silly excuse that they haven't got enuff Q papers to go round so we should have patience
IMAGINE
Anyhow how person go do
A beggar has no choice
The tst was conducted in JOS

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Etisalat / Please I Need Direction / Job Vacancy In Étonner Royale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.