Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model (1708 Views)

Total Cost Of Clearing A 2013 Mercedes Benz ML350 In Nigeria / Cost Of Clearing / Duty Payment 2008 High Lander Toyota / 2019 Cost Of Clearing Cars From Nigeria Port (customs) TINCAN, Lagos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by baronchuks(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good evening my wonderful nairaland peeps... I recently bought Camry2007 model..American spec and will soon be on its way to Nigeria..I need someone who could help give me an estimate of what it will cost in clearing the car and what it will take to register thecar...how long it will take to arrive Nigeria...I will be very grateful to get good information

Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by aycapri(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good evening, i can help you with a clearing agent and the charge is fair. Kindly cal/whatsapp me on 08166720020
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by ClassicMan202(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Here to learn o
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by matinsmat(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
I'm a licensed clearing agent... Kindly contact me with this number: 07052194225

Mind you.. federal government has increased V. A. T from 5%to 7.5% which makes import duties to increase also.

I'd expecting your reply very soon
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by timifakay(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
baronchuks:
Good evening my wonderful nairaland peeps... I recently bought Camry2007 model..American spec and will soon be on its way to Nigeria..I need someone who could help give me an estimate of what it will cost in clearing the car and what it will take to register thecar...how long it will take to arrive Nigeria...I will be very grateful to get good information

What's the location it was bought?
Where is it being trucked to?
What shipping line is it coming through?

Clearing should be between ₦450k and ₦600k
Regustratiom with third party insurance should be about ₦50k or less, depending on the state.
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 15, 2020
timifakay:

What's the location it was bought?
Where is it being trucked to?
What shipping line is it coming through?

Clearing should be between ₦450k and ₦600k
Regustratiom with third party insurance should be about ₦50k or less, depending on the state.
Please baba wic states you fit recommend make person buy auction car from? To minimize cost of trucking to terminal. From my research I saw Baltimore MD, Freeport TX, Rhode Island with Jacksonville FL. This states have Grimaldi shipping from what I have read Grimaldi is best. Please what do you think? Other states you can recommend me to?
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by timifakay(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2020
Odogu9195:

Please baba wic states you fit recommend make person buy auction car from? To minimize cost of trucking to terminal. From my research I saw Baltimore MD, Freeport TX, Rhode Island with Jacksonville FL. This states have Grimaldi shipping from what I have read Grimaldi is best. Please what do you think? Other states you can recommend me to?
Westcost states basically and always ask your sipper for quite before buying.
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2020
timifakay:

Westcost states basically and always ask your sipper for quite before buying.
Please what does this mean??
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by cmoney22222: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Always ask your shipper for Quote. ie the cost of moving the unit from the present facility to the port.

Odogu9195:

Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by timifakay(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Odogu9195:

Shipper*

cmoney22222:
Always ask your shipper for Quote. ie the cost of moving the unit from the present facility to the port.

Thanks boss
Re: Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model by sultaan(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Odogu9195:

Florida is the best, port is in jacksonville

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 For Sale / Manual/ Auto In Terms Of Speeding / Is Car Available With Budget Of 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.