Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! (3309 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Make Your Yahoo Messenger Multiple (multi-messenger) / How Do I Retrieve My Offline Messages From Yahoo Messenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by niceuzor: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hey internet Guru smiley

I have a problem on my yahoo messenger,i dont have any yahoo messenger

on my pc how can i go about download it without going thru yahoo process

i guess u know what i mean cool

- And again a friend of mine said it's possible to use Double Yahoo Messenger On ur Pc

How is that possible,Hope to get a positive respond,

Cheer cheesy
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by hayprof(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2007
True, u can use more than one yahoo messenger on one pc [even up to 5 @ once] -if ur internet connectn can cope,
Just search for 'Yahoo Multi Messenger'
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by delwu(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2007
u'll need this yahoo multi messenger and a patch file called rave button and u run them on the same drive, and multi messenger is enabled. i droped em 4 u.hope u enjoy usin it

Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by niceuzor: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2007
Thanks Guyz, cool but i still have a problem with my computer

my friend disable all "exe" file so i can download the

Yahoo messenger now.how can i enable it in my computer

i really need ur help guyz. cry
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by niceuzor: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
Thanks Guyz, cool but i still have a problem with my computer

my friend disable all "exe" file so i can download the

Yahoo messenger now.how can i enable it in my computer

i really need ur help guyz. cry
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by latadeyek(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
i have an instant messaging software am using, and it allows me to connect to as many yahoo accounts, gmail as possible. I used it cos it's fast and more reliable, though some of the features of yahoo messenger 're not available, it's still serving since all i do with YM is to chat and share files.

The name of the instant messaging software is pidgin. u can download it here http://pidgin.im/pidgin/download/windows/ if you care to test it on your system
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by hayprof(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
Have ya'll heard about Gaim?
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by niceuzor: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2007
And what is Gaim all about?
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by latadeyek(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2007
yeah. i've heard abt gaim. infact i just installed it to install the newer version which has been renamed to "pidgin" now. Try pidgin, and u'll see the improvement.
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by wormedup(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2007
check Trillian cool
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by niceuzor: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
@delwu

Good soft from u men.but no yahoo messenger on my PC.

Or attach it to your mail and send it to me?will its work?

@latadeyek

"pidgin" is difficult to download in my pc

i have a problem in downloading EXE files any file name with ExE

anytime i download sust file my PC goes off.whats going on.

@wormedup

what's  Trillian  ?biko explain yourself
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by latadeyek(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2007
@niceuzor

maybe i shld send you the exe file from my system. just let me have ur email address, so that i can send it over to u. Then your system not downloading, maybe your system has been affected with virus.

But you try this link again if u'll be able to download it. i downloaded mine from here http://www.snapfiles.com/get/Pidgin.html
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by inze(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ NiceUzor,

if your computer is protected from running .exe files, then try this.

Download the file, when you want to run it, just right-click the exe file, select run-as, and the in dialog box, uncheck "protect my computer from blah blah".

Then click ok.

DId it work I stand to be corrected. lol :-)
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by SHOT(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2007
instead of bothering urself, go to www.meebo.com.
u can use any messenger service thru it without any installation or downloading.
trust me it works
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by giddy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2007
i just tried multiple yahoo messenger, nad it worked. great
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by hayprof(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2007
Pidgin (previously called Gaim) is a multi-protocol instant messaging (IM) client for Linux, BSD, MacOS X, and Windows. It is compatible with AIM and ICQ (Oscar protocol), MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, IRC, Jabber, Gadu-Gadu, SILC, GroupWise Messenger, and Zephyr networks.

Pidgin users can log in to multiple accounts on multiple IM networks simultaneously. This means that you can be chatting with friends on AOL Instant Messenger, talking to a friend on Yahoo Messenger, and sitting in an IRC channel all at the same time.

Pidgin supports many features of the various networks, such as file transfer, away messages, typing notification, and MSN window closing notification. It also goes beyond that and provides many unique features. A few popular features are Buddy Pounces, which give the ability to notify you, send a message, play a sound, or run a program when a specific buddy goes away, signs online, or returns from idle; and plugins, consisting of text replacement, a buddy ticker, extended message notification, iconify on away, spell checking, tabbed conversations, and more.

[url]http://www.filehippo.com/download/a7ab7409a64c91fc637b280c3039c081/download/[Download Gaim/url]
Re: The Use Of Double Pc Yahoo Messenger! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Which do you think is the Best Universal/Multiple IM Client? I'm about going for Trillian. meebo, ebuddy and pidgin also appear to be popular. what's your pick?

http://www.bestcovery.com/best-universal-im-client

(1) (Reply)

Best Internet Service Provider In Ibadan?????? / Mutilinks Router: Step By Step Connection For Multilinks Router / Product Key For Office 356 Home Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.