Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm (843 Views)

Pastor Odumeje Shows Strange Cult Sign On Cubana Chief Priest Live Video / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by Emmanuel226(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
The signs on the palm has always been a mystery to humans, it is said that the lines on the palm are directly related to the destiny of the individual involved.

palmist try to read the palm to fortell destinies of people.

Having the "M' sign in your palm has been said to be a good omen

It is observed that people with "M" sign are determined and ambitious people, they work extremely hard for their dreams without giving up.Therefore, they often achieve success, win recognition and gain both fame and wealth before the age of 40.

Their are few people who can be termed successful with the "M" sign, this are Jack Ma, Bill Gates and Warren Buffett have M sign on palm.

People with M palm are business tycoon they can build a busines from the scratch, they are the most luck people in the world.

Consider yourself lucky if you have "M" sign on your palm

Re: Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by Emmanuel226(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thank God I have plenty M signs on my hands,dat is a sign dat I will be much more greater Dan bill gates,dangote self dey learn work where I dey

Re: Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by cRobo: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
I know must make it

This is a sign

M in my two palm
Re: Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by northvietnam(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Op u r not serious ... give reasons why M is is bla bla bla bla ..
Re: Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by tpiar: 1:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Hm
Re: Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by Bruno3000(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lies
Re: Consider Yourself Lucky If You Have "M" Sign On Your Palm by Nostradamus: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
I get the same sign for my palm but I dey very lazy and not willing to work hard.

That's why I'm always obsessed with salary job(especially civil service where I won't have to work hard).

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo / All You Need To Know About Spiritual Husband Or Wife / A Thread For Christian/Gospel Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.