Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

#USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What? (631 Views)

Usdjpy Signal.. #forex. Already in 141+pips profit / USDJPY Looking Like A Perfect Short Again. MACD Still Running Bearish Candles. / Usdjpy Vs The S&p500. Final Update. Critical Support Right Now On A Very Crucial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What? by Klex007: 1:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Valentine to you all!

I just wanted to share with you my new blog post on USDJPY.

Read this first before trading it.

#USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What?

I haven't discussed much on the USDJPY for some period of time now, due to the fact the currency pair isn't respecting my constructed key-levels.
The currency pair had been in an intermediate bullish trend right from its low from August of 2019 and it did broke its long-term bearish trend line in January of this year 2020

Check out the new post right here� https://fxklex.com/usdjpy-14-feb-2020/
Be sure to leave a comment on the blog to let me know what you think.

Trade well,

Allen @Fxklex

P.S. Want me to help you become a better Forex trader?

Get a lifetime access to our free Forex training class  and receive access to Fxklex's full Forex trading course, get daily & weekly videos of trade ideas, direct access to Allen, and much more!

Join Fxklex Today

Get Free Access To The Class Here�: https://fxklex.com/trading-class/

Remember: Learning 1st while Earning comes 2nd.

Re: #USDJPY Ready For Breakout Or What? by Tonyfx: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2020
The pair is still on my watchlist but I'm looking to go long. Great analysis by the way. cool

(1) (Reply)

FG Secures Legal Approval For 3050MW Mambilla Power Plant / How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business In Nigeria (e-book) By Amechi Okoli / Nigeria To Build Africa’s Second-biggest Hydro Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.