Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Valentine At The Graveside - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Valentine At The Graveside (284 Views)

Beautiful Valentine Tshirts / Wonder Woman,Selena Gomez Pink & Red Outfit Is The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Look / Women- Gift Your Husband This Valentine His Favorite Fitness Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine At The Graveside by thenewsadvocate: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Her hair was a rich shade of mahogany. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, emerald-green and seemed to brighten the world. A straight nose, full lips – she seemed the picture of perfection. Had she smiled, the world would sigh with contentment. Had she laughed, the world would laugh with her. And had she wept, the whole world would want to comfort her. Should I have described her better? She was the love of my life, the only reason I always wanted the sun to shine, she was my consort, the sun wouldn’t be red, the sea wouldn’t be blue, the stars wouldn’t be bright, I wouldn’t be happy without her, in fact, she meant the world to me.

Click below to read more...
https://thenewsadvocate.com/2020/02/14/my-valentine-at-the-graveside/

(1) (Reply)

Emerald Makeover / New Way To Transform Your Passion For Fassion To Money / Summertime Must-have Handbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.