Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Safe Is A Bank Website That Constantly Throws An Error? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Safe Is A Bank Website That Constantly Throws An Error? (162 Views)

'In Massive Addy’ – When An Error Becomes A Trend / How Safe Is Lagos To Abuja By Road This Period Using Them GIG And The Likes? / Please Is There An Error In This Supplement? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Is A Bank Website That Constantly Throws An Error? by IBEXY(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2020
Its ridiculous! This major Nigerian bank cant invest in a safe, secure aesthetically pleasing web portal. What are they doing with all the money they make off customers?
What about security? Do they really care about cyber security? I have hidden the name of the bank involved here but am sure some of you are familiar with who they are. I am really concerned about using this web portal.

The attached message is one of the very annoying error messages you get half of the times you attempt to access their web portal. Ridiculous!

(1) (Reply)

Revive Africa Initiative Announces New Date For Nigeria’s Agro-vendor-preneur Bo / How And Why I Became A Farmer / Supports Weight Loss With Body Massage In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.