Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Fiction: Trump Sends US Soldiers To Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents’ Burial - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fiction: Trump Sends US Soldiers To Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents’ Burial (813 Views)

Watch This Funny Video About Nnamdi Kanu / Abubakar Shekau VS Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Ladies Have Come Again - See Pre-burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiction: Trump Sends US Soldiers To Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents’ Burial by holyme62: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
The joy and boldness of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu know no bound as the president of the United States of America, Donald Trump has agreed to send US Soldiers to accompany him to his parents' burial.

This news, particularly gave me joy because it means that the IPOB's leader will be able to attend his parents' burial. Also that there will be no security issues because of the presence of the US Soldiers.

With Trump sending US Soldiers with Kanu also means that he is recognized even in the world's stage. When I got the report that Kanu was present in Trump's rally, I didn't believe until I saw the pictures with my two naked eyes.

As many people were moving to the community of Afaraukwu, I joined them because I wanted to see everything clearly with my eyes again.

I made up my mind to shake hands with Kanu for his boldness and commitment. I saw American soldiers as they were guiding the whole area. Finally I saw Nnamdi Kanu, as I reach out my hands to shake him, read complete funny story here>>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/2020/02/14/fiction-trump-sends-us-soldiers-to-nnamdi-kanus-parents-burial/

(1) (Reply)

Coffin Memes Compilation, A Good Way To Laugh Your Way Out / Oya, Com Swear Say U Neva Do Any Of This / Unavoidable Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.