Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help (972 Views)

Nigerians In UK, Pls Help / Urgent Advice/info On Living In Northampton-uk Pls / Anyone Going To Nigeria Soon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
Please can anyone going to Nigeria help me carry a 600g package of human hair to Lagos in the next 2 days, please email me on justmagnets@gmail.com

God bless
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by iykedee: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2010
while I am at it, do you have some cocaine that you want to send back? SMH
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2010
iykedee:

while I am at it, do you have some cocaine that you want to send back? SMH

I don't think I asked for too much and if you must know, I got help from this forum. It was urgent and I didn't have much of a choice

Not everyone is as close-minded as you are, idiot. if you can't be of help, why not move on.

I must talk is what worries a lot of people.
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by shakers(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
@OP
there is something is wrong with your head, dont you know what a courier company is meant for? no one will help you carry your contraband to NIGERIA on this forum,
criminal
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
shakers:

@OP
there is something is wrong with your head, don't you know what a courier company is meant for? no one will help you carry your contraband to NIGERIA on this forum,
criminal

Very very funny grin grin
I understand their are criminals around but thank God I am not one. It was urgent so I could not use a courier company.
How can I come here to advertise for someone to help carry contraband tongue It doesn't make sense to me o.

Anyways thanks to the wonderful lady on this forum that helped me to carry the envelop to Nigeria. We can confirm that it wasn't contraband and it has been received alright in Lagos.

If you close your eyes for bad people to pass, a good person might just pass you by. All this never been to the airport people coming here to spit rubbish, please just leave this thread quietly. Everyone is trying to sanitize the travel section by force, but if it is not 'Justwise' it can't be the same as 'Justwise'

Shame to bad people tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by shakers(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2010
Do you have to be at the airport to know what is right or wrong, you are in london good, but what will you say you have achieved so far in life,,,,, you better think well before vomiting rubbish, you think doing all sort of crazy dirty jobs in london is what makes you better? .
non sense,
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by justwise(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
shakers:

Do you have to be at the airport to know what is right or wrong, you are in london good, but what will you say you have achieved so far in life,,,,, you better think well before vomiting rubbish, you think doing[b] all sort of crazy dirty jobs in london is what makes you better? .
non sense, [/b]

shakers:

@OP
there is something is wrong with your head, dont you know what a courier company is meant for? no one will help you carry your contraband to NIGERIA on this forum,
criminal

What has the poster done to you?
Re: Anyone Going To Nigeria From The Uk? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2010
shakers:

Do you have to be at the airport to know what is right or wrong, you are in london good, but what will you say you have achieved so far in life,,,,, you better think well before vomiting rubbish, you think doing all sort of crazy dirty jobs in london is what makes you better? .
non sense,

You are taking it so personal tongue
Why is it paining you like this?? tongue
I am not a criminal and just asked for innocent help. If you can't help or you don't trust me, why not take a walk instead of pouring out your frustrations on me.
I have seen cases on this forum where people help take stuff to Nigeria. I remember CC taking down money to Nigeria for some people. Why do we claim to be a family if we can't help each other ( at our discretion)

I thank God for what I have achieved in life and seriously I can't complain grin

@ Justwise,

Apparently, some people like to seek for notice but do it the wrong way

(1)

Get A Honeymoon Trip To Dubai With Us / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.