Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. (16620 Views)

Year 2023: Stop Playing, Invest. / Anambra State Lands For Sale (invest In Land,land Is A Valuable Asset) / Now You Have A Highly Valuable Asset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
it is now 65% complete
good! I love your tenacity!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
it is now 65% complete
good! I love your determination
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
uprof:
good! I love your determination
thanks prof!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Success4a:
thanks prof!
Is prof following this conversation?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
what an interesting post! well digested and understood! keep the good work
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
well done! keep it up bro!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
facenglish:
well done! keep it up bro!
thanks!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2020
uprof:
thanks!
I have questions for you on this post
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2020
uprof:
thanks!
hello! pls I need some clarification on this
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Distinct123:
do you really get the point. I need some clarification, it seems prof is offline
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Success4a:
do you really get the point. I need some clarification, it seems prof is offline
yes I got it I'm a financial expert. I have a lot to offer, even though not absolutely free
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by facenglish: 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Distinct123:
yes I got it I'm a financial expert. I have a lot to offer, even though not absolutely free
you welcome to this thread! pls I HVA some questions for you regarding the above topic
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Distinct123:
you are welcome to this thread thread of financial education
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Success4a:
thanks prof!
I can't wait to see the end of the book! 75% complete
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Success4a:
I can't wait to see the end of the book! 75% complete
that's good!
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2020
uprof:
you are welcome to this thread thread of financial education
prof I have some questions for you
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Distinct123:
prof I have some questions for you
go ahead and ask your question
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your question
how can I improve my earning potential?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Distinct123:
how can I improve my earning potential?
you need to be financially intelligent to do that
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2020
uprof:
how can I be financially intelligent
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Success4a:
how can I be financially intelligent
when you have true financial education you will be financially intelligent
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Teeboy15(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
This guy you're quite funny. Using your other monikers to respond on your own post just to convince people. grin grin grin

Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland o...

The hustle is real grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2020
uprof:
when you have true financial education you will be financially intelligent
I hope you get my points
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
uprof:
what is the difference between financial education and financial intelligence
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Distinct123:
what is the difference between financial education and financial intelligence
when you acquire true financial education you will be financially intelligent
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2020
uprof:
when you acquire true financial education you will be financially intelligent
can you teach me that financial education you are preaching?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Distinct123:
can you teach me that financial education you are preaching?
lol! I'm not a pastor! anyway I can coach you
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Distinct123: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2020
uprof:
lol! I'm not a pastor! anyway I can coach you
how do we go about that?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Distinct123:
how do we go about that?
we start with mindset reprogramming through personal finance book challenge
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by Success4a(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2020
uprof:
we start with mindset reprogramming through personal finance book challenge
how long will that take?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. by uprof(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Success4a:
how long will that take?
maximum of two is what I always recommend to people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Property Investment In Nigeria Worthwhile? / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Invest In Real Estate As It Is A Sure Way Of Getting Money During This Recessio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.