Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

MY ASPIRATION: Episode 2 - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / MY ASPIRATION: Episode 2 (468 Views)

Choices And Chances - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MY ASPIRATION: Episode 2 by Eduprofff: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
MY ASPIRATION

EPISODE 2

It was a brighter day for me, by 7:00am I  have woken up waiting for my mum to say if you are ready you can go, before she could mention that, am already on my way to school.
   During that time, the pathway to my school is not a broad way, the road is very narrow, you can't walk in two lane, you will have to line up like primary school pupils waiting to collect there sweet, if you are not careful enough, you will fall. The journey to my school normally take up to one hour if you hike, but if you have a bicycle, it's just forty minutes journey. come and see how people are hailing me, some are insulting me, saying
"arode yo"
which means whenever he sees any ceremony or festival he will be the the first person to reach the place.
 But people don't know how am happy to see my self leaving a class am old enough to be thier teacher.
 I never looked depressed or subdued. I continued with journey waiting for my mum to meet me on the way.
   Looking at me, an not running or walking, I just know am in motion not regular, but if can feel me or able to ride a horse inside, you won't fall. Am happy as a king waiting to see his cute queen.
   The program started well, I came out to be the best student of the year in my school, so the principal presents me alot of gift, am so elated, thinking my time has fully com to reach the sky.
   Exactly 3:30pm, all graduant were called in which I am one of them...
https://www.livelihood.com.ng/2020/02/my-aspiration-episode-2.html

(1) (Reply)

Factors That Influence Abortion What does that mean / Bade Brokenness Goodbye / Agricultural Research Writing And E-books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.