Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Stop Sleeping With Prostitutes If You Want To Prosper In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Sleeping With Prostitutes If You Want To Prosper In Life (1370 Views)

Why Does God Allow Wicked People To Prosper And Live Long? / One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sleeping With Prostitutes If You Want To Prosper In Life by lampi: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
when I was an undergraduate, I was a very promising young, intelligent, smart and the envie of everyone both in school and back home in my village. I remembered my father telling me how spiritual strong I am but I was to young to understand. Even a very powerful native doctor in my side back then always remains me of my spiritual dominance which he told me will continue if I keep my innocent nature that nothing and no one can harm me.
let me cut the story short , in 2016 the love of my dumped me because I was struggling and that was few months after my nysc. I was emotional down for almost a year or more, I couldn't move on even with a new relationship which was never stable. I can't even date for 2 months and brake up will follow. I'm really a handsome guy so woman always love me at first sight, one thing about me Is that ive never paid to sleep with a prostitute and I was always proud to say it to my friends.
Because I was not in relationships my guy introduced me to a dating site called in-messenger. At 1st wasn't really serious with it and due to my unserious relationship nature I was tempted with the beauty of woman I found on the app. initial I was just flattering with the girls there, one day one of them Promised to visit me at a price as low as a thousand Naira. From that day I started sleeping with different prostitutes that I can afford.
Right inside me I knew I was going down spiritually but I couldn't resist the fun even while I tried to. I know God has left me I was to blind to realize my mistakes, some of them even offered to sleep with me free without pay not knowing it's a strategy the devil was using to keep me in the game and my cup was filled my sins overflow.
one morning I was deep in my sleep around 5pm I heard a knock on my door and behold they were police officers who asked me to come with then I was handcuffed. it's in the station that I was that my Nigbour reported that I defiled her 6 year old daughter I was shocked.. you know Nigerian police I was locked up for almost two weeks before my barrister uncle interfered and I was billed but not without series of embrassament and shame.
please my fellow young men stop sleeping with prostituted or you might never get away with the consequences. My advice get a girlfriend or marry..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Warns Trump "Another One Is Coming, Starting From The Ending Of June." / Joe Biden Help Wed Two Men To Each Other / Biography Of Late Pastor Dare Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.