Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday (8680 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Rick Ross Is Dope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by eghost247(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
US rapper Rick Ross got paid $100,000 (US) in a deal that was brokered on the night (11th Dec) of the 2010 MAMAs in Lagos, to perform at a 10 year old’s birthday party in Abuja.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,53647.0-.html

100,000 big ones! Who are his parents?! The news was tweeted by his official DJ – DJ Sam Sneak, who accompanied him to Lagos for his MAMAs performance. Rick & his entourage were flown to Abuja Sunday afternoon to surprise little Igho. I hope MTV cameras were on hand to capture it all go down…this is definitely one for Sweet 16 10 – Naija Edition!

I will not bother calculating the Naira equivalent. It’s Monday morning & I don’t want to add to the depression I’m feeling about being broke (again!).

And they say there is no money in Nigeria…this is a country were 70% of the population lives below the poverty line, living on less than a $1 a day.

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
If true, then its ridiculous. . . . .and why would a 10 year old boy be listening to Rick Ross?. . . the parents should hang their heads in shame. . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by 04kaa: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
$100,000 dollars, what a shame. instead of them to create jobs for the less fortunate, na rick ross them dey go enrich,, well na their money sha, either stolen or leggit. grin see the boy sef dey maga. rick ross don catch magas. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by bjmighty(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
Rapjunkie and O4ka. . . . Unbelievable! Haba, why una dey talk like this nahh?!! o4ka even talk say make the celbrant parents creat job for the less priviledge! LMAO. grin grin grin Na where e dey say celebrate parents na Papa and Mama Jonathan?
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
bjmighty:

Rapjunkie and O4ka. . . . Unbelievable! Haba, why una dey talk like this nahh?!! o4ka even talk say make the celbrant parents creat job for the less priviledge! LMAO. grin grin grin Na where e dey say celebrate parents na Papa and Mama Jonathan?

u have to agree its a bit silly to pay ricky $100K to rap at a 10yr old's party.

i bet the road to the boys house was full of pot holes. . . tongue
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by eldee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

u have to agree its a bit silly to pay ricky $100K to rap at a 10yr old's party.

i bet the road to the boys house was full of pot holes. . . tongue

Nah . . . it's a bit silly to pay $100k to host Rozay if you're worth $1mil.
But when you're worth $100mil, you should fly in Beyonce for the boy.

Stop helping them do their opportunity cost, if they wanted an accountant, they'll hire a pro . , not some busybody on NL. tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
#isityourmoney
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
eldee:

Nah . . . it's a bit silly to pay $100k to host Rozay if you're worth $1mil.
But when you're worth $100mil, you should fly in Beyonce for the boy.

Stop helping them do their opportunity cost, if they wanted an accountant, they'll hire a pro . ,   not some busybody on NL. tongue tongue

pls tell me what the boys parents did to make $100mil?. . . . . work in bank?, in politics? in yahoo?. . . .they don't need an accountant, they need the EFCC  grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
adusol:

#isityourmoney

u never know, might be. . . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Genuflect(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
As usual, Nigerians go dey help you spend your own money
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
Genuflect:

As usual, Nigerians go dey help you spend your own money

Pls make sense!
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by eldee(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

Pls make sense!

For another translation . . . visit http://isityourmoney.org/doajimmyifedeypainyou
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
eldee:

For another translation . . . visit http://isityourmoney.org/doajimmyifedeypainyou

thats why naija is a laughing stock around the world. . . .
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by eldee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

You think we spend?? Go and see the Arabs in London.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by aieromon(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
Blowing Money Fast,let it slide jor.
If not,hug transformer.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

aieromon:

Blowing Money Fast,let it slide jor.
If not,hug transformer.

ok, i get it. . . I guess its time for me to step down from the pulpit and stop preaching. . . .
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by aieromon(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
I don't see anything wrong in paying to see the Bawse.It's something i would do(if i had that kind of money).Where he got the money from is anybody's guess so let the family make peace with God.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Genuflect(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

Pls make sense!
Baba make some money before you make a comment
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Genuflect:

Baba make some money before you make a comment

sharrap dia!. . . .do u want me to pay ur school fees?. . . . .anuofia!!
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Genuflect(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
rapjunkie:

sharrap dia!. . . .do u want me to pay your school fees?. . . . .anuofia!!
When I still dey school sef, you no fit. You go just kill yourself
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
Genuflect:

When I still dey school sef, you no fit. You go just kill yourself

u shoulda called me to pay the rest of ur school fees to save u dropping out. . . . . .why i go kill myself?
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by tosinaded(m): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
14million naira! To perform at a party for 10year olds?

They shoulda gotten sum1 younger who could relate wiv children!

Buh really,the world has gone crazy sha. . .
Sumwhere else on this earth,children are dying in haiti cos of natural disasters!
Sum die of hunger in africa. . .

But thats life,na so e go be till world end!

@rapjunkie
easy man, #isityourmoney?
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by tosinaded(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2010

They shoulda gotten sum1 younger who could relate wiv children!

Buh really,the world has gone crazy sha. . .
Sumwhere else on this earth,children are dying in haiti cos of natural disasters!
Sum die of hunger in africa. . .

But thats life,na so e go be till world end!

@rapjunkie
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 12:55am On Dec 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

@rapjunkie

everybody seems to be asking me the same question today    grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Meldrick(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
bjmighty:

MUST THEY BE PAPA AND MAMA JONATHAH BEFORE THEY POSITIVELY AFFECT THEIR ENVIRONMENT? THIS EXPLAINS WHY WE AS NIGERIANS ARE WHERE WE ARE TODAY. TOMORROW WE WILL BE BLAMING THE FG. IN AMERICA, PEOPLE LIKE OPRAH WHINFREY, BILL GATES, WARREN BUFFET WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE WILL NOT DO SUCH A THING. THEY CONSTANTLY CHAMPION A CHARITY COURSE INVESTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THOSE PARENTS THINK THEY LOVE THEIR 10YEAR OLD SON. TOMORROW WHEN HE PICKS UP A GUN AND POINTS IT AT THEM, THEY 'LL BLAME SOCIETY FORGETTING HE WAS INFLUENCED BY THE LIFESTYLE OF A GANGSTAR THEY PAID $100,000.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by eldee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
Meldrick:

MUST THEY BE PAPA AND MAMA JONATHAH BEFORE THEY POSITIVELY AFFECT THEIR ENVIRONMENT? THIS EXPLAINS WHY WE AS NIGERIANS ARE WHERE WE ARE TODAY. TOMORROW WE WILL BE BLAMING THE FG. IN AMERICA, PEOPLE LIKE OPRAH WHINFREY, BILL GATES, WARREN BUFFET WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY HAVE WILL NOT DO SUCH A THING. THEY CONSTANTLY CHAMPION A CHARITY COURSE INVESTING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THOSE PARENTS THINK THEY LOVE THEIR 10YEAR OLD SON. TOMORROW WHEN HE PICKS UP A GUN AND POINTS IT AT THEM, THEY 'LL BLAME SOCIETY FORGETTING HE WAS INFLUENCED BY THE LIFESTYLE OF A GANGSTAR THEY PAID $100,000.

Ghadafi's family flew in got Enrique Iglesius to perform in their house.
Becks son had a mini porsche worth £73,000 . . . he's not even 10 yet.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_gTJMEP-c2fo/Sf3X6yu9WhI/AAAAAAAAMCs/XlCYv6dqnFc/s1600-h/mini-porsche-beckham.jpg[/img]
http://4.bp..com/_gTJMEP-c2fo/Sf3X6yu9WhI/AAAAAAAAMCs/XlCYv6dqnFc/s1600-h/mini-porsche-beckham.jpg
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by tosinaded(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
look at the hungry looking children in the pic grin
miss placed priorities!

soulja boi woulda been better!
at least the children can dance to his crappy songs!
not a gangstar rapper lipsrsealed

#np live fast die young!
i guess rozay just got his haiti donation back grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

look at the hungry looking children in the pic grin
miss placed priorities!

soulja boi woulda been better!
at least the children can dance to his crappy songs!

not a gangstar rapper lipsrsealed

#np live fast die young!
i guess rozay just got his haiti donation back grin

lol
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
It most likely IS our money
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by rapjunkie(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ibime:

It most likely IS our money

ABI?. . . .
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by spikedcylinder: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ha. Good for them. Or something to that effect.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
rick ross fora 10 year old shocked shocked shocked shocked

those parents are seriously misparenting

seems they must be spending their dstv time watching my super sweet 16

a new low in one up manship by our looters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigerians Do Not Know About The Bet Cypher? - Save Nigerian Hip Hop / Illuminati Songs: 33 Lyrics About The Secret Society / Artist And Platinum Sales In Nigeria: How Are These Figures Collected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.