Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Copytrading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Copytrading (1445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copytrading by alexvic12: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hello guys
Who has done copy trading before? I would like to know the best trader you follow.

Let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Copytrading by Umarzy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
alexvic12:
Hello guys
Who has done copy trading before? I would like to know the best trader you follow.

Let's discuss

I will take my time to explain.

I did Copy trading on Hot Forex. I followed Vinn, from Vietnam. Mehn, there are gains and losses as well. It got to a point that the guy was losing consistently. So, i later unfollowed his strategy.

I followed another one called Q-Robot. That one does scalping. He makes from $0.8- $3 daily. But, the way the thing work is that, even though i'm copying his trades, the exact profit he makes won't reflect in my account.

I mean, my own Equity or balance will be divided by his own. The ratio is then multiplied by the lot size he used, which them becomes my own lot size.

For example, i have $100 as my Balance and he has $2400 in his balance, it will now be 100/2400 which is 0.04, then the 0.04 is now multiplied by his lot size, say 1.00 for example. So, if he places 1.00 lot size, mine will be 0.04 lot size. So, if he makes $0.8 daily, i will make less than that. His lot size is very small sef, he uses 0.02, so, you see now.

I observed that the account is just stagnant. There's no much difference after a week. I was now looking forward to copy the top traders, but they have reached the maximum number of copiers.

After some while, those 2 top traders blew their account, LORD STARK & GONG SEKATI. i didn't know what they smoked. One blew it from $13000+ to like $700, the other one from $7198 to around $153.

Automatically, they've already wrecked their followers account, except those ones set their risk limit.

So, in essence, Forex copy trades is not as rewarding as it sounds. Though, it will still pay only if you follow the right trader. Don't follow new account. Try to follow someone that has spent between 6-12 months with very low draw-down rate.

Also, you should only invest the amount you can afford to lose.

Make sure your capital is at least $500 and has a reasonable ratio to the one you are copying his trades.
Meaning that when the ratio is being calculated, bad as e bad, the profit you will make will be okay, not like you making $0.5, and he is making $10

Don't follow Nigeria traders, they are very greedy and will blow your account.

If you have made like 100-200% on your account, i advise you withdraw your profit. Cos', that account might later blow.

Lastly, Forex is very very risky

3 Likes

Re: Copytrading by alexvic12: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wow thanks for this. I'm thinking of it that's why I opened this thread. Your advice is really helpful

Umarzy:

I will take my time to explain.

I did Copy trading on Hot Forex. I followed Vinn, from Vietnam. Mehn, there are gains and losses as well. It got to a point that the guy was losing consistently. So, i later unfollowed his strategy.

I followed another one called Q-Robot. That one does scalping. He makes from $0.8- $3 daily. But, the way the thing work is that, even though i'm copying his trades, the exact profit he makes won't reflect in my account.

I mean, my own Equity or balance will be divided by his own. The ratio is then multiplied by the lot size he used, which them becomes my own lot size.

For example, i have $100 as my Balance and he has $2400 in his balance, it will now be 100/2400 which is 0.04, then the 0.04 is now multiplied by his lot size, say 1.00 for example. So, if he places 1.00 lot size, mine will be 0.04 lot size. So, if he makes $0.8 daily, i will make less than that. His lot size is very small sef, he uses 0.02, so, you see now.

I observed that the account is just stagnant. There's no much difference after a week. I was now looking forward to copy the top traders, but they have reached the maximum number of copiers.

After some while, those 2 top traders blew their account, LORD STARK & GONG SEKATI. i didn't know what they smoked. One blew it from $13000+ to like $700, the other one from $7198 to around $153.

Automatically, they've already wrecked their followers account, except those ones set their risk limit.

So, in essence, Forex copy trades is not as rewarding as it sounds. Though, it will still pay only if you follow the right trader. Don't follow new account. Try to follow someone that has spent between 6-12 months with very low draw-down rate.

Also, you should only invest the amount you can afford to lose.

Make sure your capital is at least $500 and has a reasonable ratio to the one you are copying his trades.
Meaning that when the ratio is being calculated, bad as e bad, the profit you will make will be okay, not like you making $0.5, and he is making $10

Don't follow Nigeria traders, they are very greedy and will blow your account.

If you have made like 100-200% on your account, i advise you withdraw your profit. Cos', that account might later blow.

Lastly, Forex is very very risky
Re: Copytrading by Umarzy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
alexvic12:
Wow thanks for this. I'm thinking of it that's why I opened this thread. Your advice is really helpful

Welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data N380 For 1gb #Updates All networks data available at very cheap price / Foreign Doors . Turkey Doors . Furnish Your Homes. / Elevrus Investment Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.