Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration (36020 Views)

'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question / Governor Seyi Makinde Approves Free Enumeral For Jambites In Oyo State / Opportunity For Ssce Holders And Jambites In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by themaestro08(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
ibuyairtime:
They waited till deadline?

Not everyone had the previlage to register early you know... Due to various reasons...
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by BonPatrick(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
As in eh people keep blaming jamb but falls to know the jambites fault not to register earlier
ibuyairtime:
They waited till deadline?
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Saibayo10: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Is now becoming worst in Nigeria
Education is now been taking with a levity hand.
God will see us through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by eddieguru(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Renerd:
OK,. Anyway learn web development with WordPress. Chat me up on what. App for details.
0..9...0 six 7..0...2....6....0,,9.2

Also if you need a website for your business, feel free to contact me. Its super affordable!
should I drop my number
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Akanimoh113(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wait oooh
That's Future Gate Model School at Ado
Where I registered. Sha it wasn't easy ooh
Me I finished registration by 11:02pm
Arrived home by 11:22pm.
They were complaining about Network issues.
That's what is making Registration slow.

1 Like

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Erudites: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Everything in Nigeria is struggling. If network is not bad, server will be down. One issue or the other. Young students have started seeing the frustration even before gaining admission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by freethesheeple(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
falcon01:
As if education get value for naija

As if they will get job..lol
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by nnaeyes6: 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
North and backwardness.
Ordinary to access service, they are using Amajiri skill
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Yngson25(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
blackboy:
Happened last year in Abuja . Many jamb candidates got home early hours of the morning. No they didnt go partying. It was confirmed on radio here in Abuja . Poor network, writing in batches.
If Jamb cant get it right let them find another option.

At the end results were manipulated. Subject they didnt write they got scores and those they wrote no result or very poor result.

Jamb under the new boss needs to wake up. JEGA this is not INEC
Actually...FG are using jamb as means to generate more money for others to embezzle
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
eddieguru:
should I drop my number
OK, drop it let me add you, or better still add me up on what app
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jambito
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Realfrankie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
If Donald catch any girl for there, she the go 9months straight up
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by eddieguru(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Renerd:

OK, drop it let me add you, or better still add me up on what app
I will add you
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Zimzy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wicked system that always maltreats the people it meant to serve
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Omorefe1975(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jamb is a business oriented venture now grin...as if the already graduates has job already.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Nduway(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why must people in Nigeria suffer inhumanely before they can get anything done. This is all thanks to the lifeless dullard. cry
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by clint25(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ryan03:
please, were you given a utme pin? When I register, I only got my profile code but u have seen people with utme pin. Pls enlightenment me if you have it
no nah...its nt yet time 4 utme...how i did mine was dat i texted my full name to 55019 and they sent me my profile code which was used for my pin vending i paid 4000 for de pin vending i nw later bought form for 700 and i filled it and i started waiting for them to call me to register me online with their system which they later did after some days datz all
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by vandi247(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
After all this one will still not be admitted, this is inhuman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Ironically it isn't the government's fault this time.

GSM and internet have been largely in private hands since the late 1990's. All government does is act as a regulator.

Also, GSM and ISP's tend to congregate around areas that are largely profitable. Here in the FCT for example, Abuja has three ISP's(Smile, Ntel and Spectranet), and all the GSM companies are on ground because that's where the kudi is. In the villages of the FCT, maybe you get one or two GSM companies providing internet (MTN mostly) the rest stay away.

U got it absolutely wrong this time. It is d govts fault. Even d regulation u say govt regulates, how effective are they in regulating? I use glo and I live in Lagos. What is d quality of service? Is d NCC not aware of d Shylock & opportunustic attitude of service providers?

In terms of remote access to interest, what is responsible? Poverty and cost. Each telco mast runs on diesel every single day. Whose fault is that?

Right now, 5G is being rolled out in several countries. But take or leave it, it isn't a "private hands" affair. Its a big deal and govts are committed to it not just in terms of regulation, but even financial investments to ensure its smooth take off. D internet is now a necessity in this age& its d duty of a govt to ensure that its citizens have access to it, same way it should ensure its citizens have access to healthcare, education, transportation and employment

1 Like

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Edoziesmart(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
I did not understand oo.
Is it only odd hour they use to register jamb recently or what?

Cus 8-9 years ago I sat for jamb, I did not stress myself cus my cousin helped me and register it in cybercafé.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by ThugBoy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
School can never be a scam

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
Education is the key to unlocking the world
A passport to freedom

Soon as a real niggarrr am going to write a book titled " education the passport to freedom"

And another book titled " the criminality in every human"

Where you for they work as a graduate?
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by MIBAS01: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2020
Nigeria.. Which way

Meanwhile the students can secure admission into 200level of any university via Jupeb or IJMB which I know the registration is still on. 07039752991

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dam At Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (video, Photos) / Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party / Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.