Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco (20240 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
About
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our Finance team in Nigeria.

We are BAT!

A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.

if you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.

Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.

This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!

For more information on application, Visit the link in my signature

Essential requirements
1. Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second-Class Upper division or equivalent?

2. Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?

3. Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? (French would be an added advantage)

4. Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?

5. Do inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?

For more information on application, Visit the link in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Anybody gotten mail for the cultured questionnaire
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Olady24: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Anybody gotten mail for the cultured questionnaire
Hi, I got a mail but I haven't opened it yet....did u get one?

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Oyeakins: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Anyone gotten a mail after culture questionnaire?!
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Yes I did but I've not done it too.
One of my friend has done it and has progressed to the next stage
Olady24:

Hi, I got a mail but I haven't opened it yet....did u get one?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Atinuke16: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oyeakins:
Anyone gotten a mail after culture questionnaire?!
Yes. Done numerical and verbal test
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by VGJBEJ: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
How do I get the link for the registration
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Oyeakins: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Atinuke16:

Guess I didnt make it cos no mail from them since yesterday night after the culture questionnaire.

How was the numerical and verbal test?!
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by AleleOgor(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kk
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
The numerical was easy though

Oyeakins:

Guess I didnt make it cos no mail from them since yesterday night after the culture questionnaire.

How was the numerical and verbal test?!
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by AleleOgor(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Please i needs some key points for my numeric and verbal test. please kindly assist, i am writing mine today.
Thanks.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Check the link in my bio to see the numerical question and answer selected by an applicant

AleleOgor:
Please i needs some key points for my numeric and verbal test. please kindly assist, i am writing mine today.
Thanks.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by slyfran6(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Does anyone know the nature of the remuneration?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by slyfran6(m): 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by slyfran6(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Atinuke16:

Atinuke How long did you take in answering the questions?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by ennyj01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Atinuke16:

HI dear, good afternoon
When did you do your numerical and verbal? And have you gotten a mail after the completion of the verbal?

I did my numerical yesterday and did my verbal today around 8am.

I will be glad if you can respond
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by ennyj01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
slyfran6:
Does anyone know when we will be resuming duties and the nature of the remuneration?

Based on previous years
April or May

About remuneration, I heard they pay pretty well
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Ceenthia24: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please how many questions in the numerical and verbal and how long is the test
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Icequeen94(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
You can find out about the remuneration HERE
slyfran6:
Does anyone know when we will be resuming duties and the nature of the remuneration?

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Icequeen94(f): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Here's everything you need to know about British American Tobacco. Beginning from their salaries, about the company and also employee reviews.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2020
It seems after the verbal reasoning, then they respond when they are ready. I think Telephone interview is next after the cognitive test as stated by them.

If you are yet to do the Cognitive test, then just click on the link in my signature then search for [b]BAT, you will see some screenshot of the main exam with answers selected for both Numerical and verbal.[/b]

PWC past question in [b]the link in my signatur[/b]e though for those who have been shortlisted for the exam. Wish you all goodluck
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by WilliamsLakesyd: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
i just concluded the Numerical test, but couldn't find a link for the next test on completing the numerical test. I only saw the summary of the the concluded test. Will they send a link for the verbal test?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Yetton: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2020
same here oo. i just did the numerical test. nothing yet on Verbal
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by successful100: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
It seems after the verbal reasoning, then they respond when they are ready. I think Telephone interview is next after the cognitive test as stated by them.

If you are yet to do the Cognitive test, then just click on the link in my signature then search for [b]BAT, you will see some screenshot of the main exam with answers selected for both Numerical and verbal.[/b]

PWC past question in [b]the link in my signatur[/b]e though for those who have been shortlisted for the exam. Wish you all goodluck

where do I click on your signature please ? and how. I can't find your signature
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kindly send your email pls

successful100:
where do I click on your signature please ? and how. I can't find your signature

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
The assessment comes after the other. After Numerical, you will be sent link for Verbal

WilliamsLakesyd:
i just concluded the Numerical test, but couldn't find a link for the next test on completing the numerical test. I only saw the summary of the the concluded test. Will they send a link for the verbal test?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by maina55: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
I did my verbal since yesterday afternoon and have not heard from them yet. Who have also taken the verbal test and is yet to hear from them?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by slyfran6(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
ennyj01:

Based on previous years
April or May

About remuneration, I heard they pay pretty well
What would you describe as "pretty well"
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by ennyj01(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
slyfran6:

What would you describe as pretty well

250-350

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Grant94(m): 5:08am On Feb 23, 2020
On Friday I did my numerical test but am yet to do the verbal test anyone like me in da House please explain further more
I'm kinda confused shocked
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Mboma4all: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Heard the verbal is just 6 passages. I just took mine and had like 10 different passages. Anyone in my shoe? Am confused angry
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by toyomars(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
slyfran6:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers And Delta Indigenes Are The Least Interested In Joining The Army / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) / Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.