Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Career - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career (1748 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career by Jdepp379: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please does anyone know or might have heard about EETC.

4 Likes

Re: Career by Catherineejm(f): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Are you talking about Entrepreneurship Empowerment Training Centre?

If yes I was there yesterday

Did anyone else here attended the program organized by EETC yesterday? Well it was very inspiring and informative. They talked about entrepreneurship skills and 21st century business strategies. I am glad to have been invited.
Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Career by loftypet: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yes O, I have been attending their program for about a week now. EETC is An acronym For Entrepreneurship and empowerment training centre. Their entrepreneurship session was great and has opened my mind to many opportunities I never knew existed.

1 Like

Re: Career by temmynas: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
At first, I was amazed to see an organization setting up that kind of mind blowing session which opens my mentality to something that is missing in our nation today..I attended the session about 2weeks ago, I really learnt a lot that entrepreneurship is the future... I give it to them..more of this should be done in our community
Re: Career by temmynas: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
At first, I was amazed to see an organization mesetting up that kind of mind blowing session which opens my mentality to something that is missing in our nation today..I attended the session about 2weeks ago, I really learnt a lot that entrepreneurship is the future... I give it to them..more of this should be done in our community
Re: Career by Starriest: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin E.E.T.C is place to be. I see myself as a billionaire already.
Re: Career by judgejude(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
yes i was there last week for a training and i have never seen young vibrant individuals speaking with such passion and enthusiasm. they inspired me to embrace entrepreneurship and to see that it's the only solution to poverty in this country Nigeria.
Re: Career by royenx(f): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2020
I was challenged when I saw graduates like me speaking with passion and lots of energy during the training. I saw myself still lacking alots when it comes to talking to people or address them. I think I have found what I have been looking for. Mentorship » » »
Re: Career by Damithink: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow.... Amazing cool
The best place to be...... Now I believe I've a brighter future for my generation. EETC is Life training Center that helps u see the worse Nigeria country is coming to be. As the future belongs to those who prepare for it - in BILL GATES VOICE. wink
Re: Career by enakho(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2020
I thought am developed and Informed but I never knew I know less not until EETC Invited me for one of their trainings. I really enjoined the ICT aspect though. What I didn’t even learn in computer school for 6 months, I got it there. It’s a place to be and learn. If you want more info, www.eetcglobal.org
Re: Career by mariam95: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Yes ooo.. Sincerely I was there, their reception was warmly... They inspired me a lot.. Have been going for a lot of interview but all I get is wat will I give back to the company but when I got TO EETC I learnt your own establishment moves you forward, be an employer of labour and not slaves. I heard pple who are inspired and willing to break the rules for success. I Stan a company like that... God will enrich their coast and make the vision possible for them... Best place to be if u want to be an aspiring entrepreneur in the future
Re: Career by harley88(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mad oh

Y'all are so fake...the same idiot editing the comments with different accounts.
Stupid

Fucking scammers, werey.

Mad oh

3 Likes

Re: Career by lizzy774: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
They are the ones writing the positive comments to deceive people. It was these same comments I saw that made me go for their interview.

They are time wasters!!! Please don't go for any interview they invite you to. They will tell you to come and pay for training.

Very unserious people. I was invited for their interview, I went thinking it's a good organisation, on getting there I saw over 500 applicants, I left for home in annoyance only to get a congratulatory message that I passed the interview and I should come and pay for training.

Re: Career by Bigval5: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Mods

Please take note of this accounts above posing as real accounts, eetc global is scam like of gnld...

Please do the needful purge this guys outta here
Re: Career by Donozo: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
@bigval5

From EETC we appreciate you when you give out information about us based on your experience. Please don't call us what we do not represent. Be guided
Bigval5:
Mods

Please take note of this accounts above posing as real accounts, eetc global is scam like of gnld...

Please do the needful purge this guys outta here
Re: Career by Bigval5: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Donozo:
@bigval5

From EETC we appreciate you when you give out information about us based on your experience. Please don't call us what we do not represent. Be guided

Fakers don't quote me again!
Re: Career by pawsofdikeje(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Guess this is the new way of spamming people. I just informed my colleague that got an interview that its fake.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Names Adedoyin, Offor, Bayero, Others In N53.3bn Insider Credit Abuse / #GEJAchievements in Waterways / LGBT Celebration In Brazil Depicts A Gay Jesus Christ [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.