Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA (1932 Views)

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by gooddy68: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
LEARN HOW TO IMPORT USED GADGETS (PHONES AND LAPTOPS) FROM USA.

This is a step by step guide on how to start importing from USA even within as low as #20,000(capital plus shipping).

trust me, this is a mind blowing opportunity.

This ebook will explain the followiing:
* Great e-commerce platform where you can source for these gadget (phones, laptops and other things)
* Names and contact details of trusted agents
* How to negotiate for price reduction
* How best to communicate with both seller and agent in a professional way
* How to safely make payment even with Nigeria Naira
* How to detect or know a good deal (from experience)
etc...

This method has been working for me, imagine buying a neatly used HP laptop + charger for less than #20,000 (shipping included).
its indeed worth looking into.

This straight to the point ebook (information) worth over 30,000 but will be given it out for 2,000 (YES 2K) only JUST FOR THE FEW PEOPLE THAT WILL SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY.

To have access to this ebook, kindly make your payment through the link below and you will be redirected to download a copy.

https://paystack.com/pay/-5w9jx3o4v

NOTE: if not redirected after payment, kindly Whatsapp the office line on +2348074320399.

for questiions and enquiry: Whatsapp +2348074320399.

Esimekuai Goodness Precious
Mini Importation Academy
A branch Under Don Gooddy I.T World.

Re: Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by akata1: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2020
naso he dey sweet for una mouth but to start no dey easy
Re: Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by gooddy68: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
akata1:
naso he dey sweet for una mouth but to start no dey easy

Ok
Re: Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by nelcliff(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2020
To sell off ur goods within weeks of arrival, get my number1 strategy on how to hit potential buyers that is ready with cash to buy ur goods..

Reach me through my signature
Re: Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by gooddy68: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Get informed, this business is superb anyday, anytime

Re: Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by Godfullsam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
I want to import iPhone 7 and good laptop for personal use.

Can you help me get them?
Re: Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA by gooddy68: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2020
Godfullsam:
I want to import iPhone 7 and good laptop for personal use.

Can you help me get them?

I personally don't import for people.. I provided contact of Nigerian guys that does that in the e-book.

(1) (Reply)

It Looks Like My Paypal Account Is Blocked. / Means Of Purchasing Items On Ebay? / Dangote Cement Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.