Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Goods Transportation From Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goods Transportation From Lagos (755 Views)

Transportation From Oyo To Lagos Needed / High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goods Transportation From Lagos by newguy1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello house I need help in solving this logistical product am to be bringing goods from manufacturers from Lagos down to north central, Kwara to be exact. My problem is getting the best transport which will be cheap or based on packaging so that I can maximize my profit. Hope am clear enough with my analogy.
Re: Goods Transportation From Lagos by Abyima(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
newguy1:
Hello house I need help in solving this logistical product am to be bringing goods from manufacturers from Lagos down to north central, Kwara to be exact. My problem is getting the best transport which will be cheap or based on packaging so that I can maximize my profit. Hope am clear enough with my analogy.
It all depends the kind of goods and the quantity.
Re: Goods Transportation From Lagos by newguy1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abyima:
It all depends the kind of goods and the quantity.
food snacks packaged like mini snacks like cheese balls, the plan is to start with 20 bags which from the producer comes at a price of around 900 and my budget is to transport per bag as 100 making a bag coming for me at 1000 with price
Re: Goods Transportation From Lagos by fyneboi79(m): 3:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Transportation has always been the issue in business here in Nigeria and you must also factor in police checkpoint costs too. All these hinder business.what of raw goods?

(1) (Reply)

Stanchion Queue Barrier Installation By Teso Tech / Shopping Made Easy Within Ibadan / Supermarket Business Plan & Feasibility Studies 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.