Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen (1982 Views)

NEMA Evacuates Nigerians From Yemen (photos) / Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' / Fg Waives Visas For Nationals Of Kenya, Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by Vicjustice: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
Babefishing Dating, the ideal Nigerian dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com
Visas are almost guarantee for these topic countries, Reply if you're interested.
By the way, i suspect Vikiviko is fraudulent
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by reachabeyy: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2007
i think u r too quick to jump to a conclusion about vikiko, i have had a couple of dealings with him and i daresay he is not a fraud,
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by Vicjustice: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2007
Reachabeyy, you said you've had a couple of dealings with him (Vikiviko), how did it go?
But do you think this is a way someone should advertise himself? Don't you think that such illegitimate business strategies jeopardise other genuine activities?
My big concern is that he exposes himself and his activities and intentions to the world through this forum, thus making things difficult for legitimate Travel Agents and their genuine clients or visa applicants.
 The embassies do not trust Nigerian because we've exposed activities
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by kioboy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
@viscosities

is unfair to crucify someone without any visible evidence to support your accusations, NO one have ever complain of been dupe by this guy Vickiviko, why are you witch hunting him?? did he snatched away your oyIbo wife? obviously your thread make no sense to me. most of your posts have been on using harsh words against fellow members. pls mind your language and accusations. when he finally dupe us i will let you know.
i know the embassy trusted you alot, that is why you are fighting for justice.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by kioboy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
@vicjustice

mind you we don't have travel crazy people on nairaland, this is an informative platform that have help alot of peoples genuinly achieved their aims both traveling abroad, securing jobs, and doing business, well thanks to seun, that's the kind of personality we want, someone who can touch others positively.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by twitch(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2007
@ vicjustice,
hmmnn i really dont knw hw to put this but 'TRAVEL DETERMINED PEOPLE'? I think that was over doing it,, well some of us may see some reason in your prosecution and 'persecution' of vikiviko n co, bt to use generalized statements that may insult the sensibilities of some other people,, ?
C'mon you were just nominated for the award of the General Commander of Order of Nairaland(GCON), the C in C,(Seun) hasnt even ratified this award yet and off you go,, bros wit all due respect i think you owe some apologies to any NAIRALANDER,who has expressed his/her intention to travel either determined or desperately. The topic,i must submit is quite insulting.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by twitch(m): 10:45am On Jun 02, 2007
@ vicjustice,
hmmnn i really dont knw hw to put this but 'TRAVEL DETERMINED PEOPLE'? I think that was over doing it,, well some of us may see some reason in your prosecution and 'persecution' of vikiviko n co, bt to use generalized statements that may insult the sensibilities of some other people,, ?
C'mon you were just nominated for the award of the General Commander of Order of Nairaland(GCON), the C in C,(Seun) hasnt even ratified this award yet and off you go,, bros wit all due respect i think you owe some apologies to any NAIRALANDER,who has expressed his/her intention to travel either determined or desperately. The topic,i must submit is quite insulting.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by ArmedLion(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2007
vic versus vic cheesy
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by Vicjustice: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2007
Twitch, thanks for saying your mind, i really do appreciate as it wasn't in my intention to offend anyone, how much more you.
But like Armed-lion said, we should remember that the vulnerable people to fraudsters are those who are determined to travel by all costs.
I however regret the topic which you consider offensive to your sensibility, and i'm glad to say that it has been modified. Remain of good cheers! wink
But Armed-Lion, your name na waoh! Lion alone dey dangerous how much more when it dey armed, I fear you oh cool!
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by mrpataki(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2007
Personally taking to witch-hunting people like this is not ideal!
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by vikiviko(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
I am impressed by Vicjustice's fight against my postings.
Bros Vicjustice take it easy on me, am not a fraud guy.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by stellose(f): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
I spoke to hime once, though he called me when i was in church,i promised to call him back.
i strongly recommend this guy, he is not a fraud, i carefully monitored his phone numbers which remained on change.

@ vikiviko, when the time caomes will still call you ok
one love.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by ArmedLion(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
what do i have to do about that?
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by xploits777(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
vicjustice i appreciate your concern for those of us interested in traveling. However the countries you listed are like death traps for well meaning Nigerians with great minds and determination to make things happen. Are you advising us on tourist visas or search for greener pastures.
Well for me, I see many opportunities already in Nigeria and honestly don't envy those of you in diaspora.
I honestly feel privileged to be in Nigeria today. I'll travel abroad if I have the opportunity to do business or study further and not to relocate.
Nigerian economy is open to investors and I'm really exploring my God-given brilliant ideas and returns are imminent.
If you have better countries I'll take a second thought and get my friends and siblings involved too.
My email: exploits777@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by Rlst84sale(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
Why would nayone want to go to those countries, to go and do what?. Please guys be careful for your life, Naija better pass those countries times without number. Make una no go die o.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by tunjikrown(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2007
vicjustice, haba! why are you like this? afghanistan of all the countries in the wolrd. well, let me ask you a question here, can you leave your dublin to settle in bangladesh ? its not good oooo .its better eating eba in naija than to be unsafe in any of these countries you mentioned.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by uspry1(f): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
Why you market the cheap visa for unsafe country: Bangladesh? Read today's news what happen to Bangladesh!!! shocked

126 Die in Return of Bangladesh Monsoons
June 13, 2007 1:41 AM EDT

CHITTAGONG, Bangladesh - Mudslides, flooding and lightning strikes washed away shanties, inundated cities and killed at least 126 people with scores still missing in Bangladesh's annual monsoons, officials said early Wednesday.

The worst-hit area was the hilly port city of Chittagong, where large chunks of earth slid off the soaked hillsides, burying dozens of crudely built shacks. The death toll in the city increased to 115 Wednesday after 18 more bodies were found, city official Nur Sulaiman said.

Elsewhere, lightning strikes killed 11 people in the neighboring districts of Cox's Bazar, Noakhali and Brahmmanbaria, the Food and Disaster Management Ministry said. The heaviest recorded rainfall levels in seven years also have inundated parts of the capital, Dhaka, and other regions.

On Wednesday, the Gumti River breached an embankment in Comilla district, flooding dozens of villages and forcing several thousand to flee their homes, CSB television station reported. The district is located 55 miles east of the capital.

Bangladesh, a low-lying delta nation of 150 million people, is buffeted by cyclones and floods that kill hundreds each year. A powerful cyclone in 1991 killed 139,000.

Densely populated and grindingly poor, the country is filled with slums that are particularly vulnerable. The one hit in Chittagong was home to 700 people, most of them migrant workers and their families who lived in clusters of straw-and-bamboo or mud-and-tin shanties built on the slope of hill, survivors said.

Dulu Mia Munshi, a rickshaw puller, said he lost five family members, including his wife and two young sons.

"There was a sudden rush of mud and water, and our home was swept away," Munshi told The Associated Press by telephone from his hospital bed. Five other neighboring shanties on a slope also were washed away.

Munshi and his mother-in-law, who had left the hut minutes earlier, were the only survivors. Munshi was carried several feet away, and suffered a fractured pelvis and sprained ankles.

"My sons, aged 8 and 10, slept next to each other," he said, recalling the last time he saw his children.

Another victim, an 11-year-old-boy who gave his name only as Belal, said he lost his mother and two sisters.

"My mother asked me get some bricks to stop the rushing water from getting inside our house," Belal said at a military hospital where he was being treated for head and limb injuries. "As soon as I stepped outside, I was carried away by the swirling water - and a huge chunk of earth buried our house."

The country's interim leader, Fakhruddin Ahmed, visited the worst-hit areas, the United News of Bangladesh news agency said. He went to a military hospital where 47 seriously injured victims were being treated and distributed emergency rations to survivors at an army-run relief shelter nearby.

"Our first task is to rescue, treat and help rehabilitate the affected people," Ahmed told reporters.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said the United Nations "stands ready to assist as required," spokeswoman Michele Montas said at U.N. headquarters in New York.

Many of the dead in Chittagong were buried in rows in hillside graveyards. In addition, officials said as many as 50 people were reported missing.

Many areas remained without power or water because of flooding in the city of 4 million, 135 miles southeast of Dhaka. Several roads remained covered in slippery sludge, and the ground floors of many houses were water-logged, residents said.

The rains, which had eased by late Monday, resumed in torrents early Tuesday, flooding parts of Chittagong anew.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by tunjikrown(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2007
can you see what vicjustice is planning for nigerians, ko da ooooooo
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by kioboy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
I LIKE THIS MY HOUNORABLE DOCTOR, HE HAVE DOCTORED THIS POST SEVERAL TIMES INCLUDING THE SUBJECT AND THE MAIN WRITEUP.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by Vicjustice: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
lipsrsealed
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by Vicjustice: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
Kioboy what i did, i was compelled to do. I "doctored" the posts and the subject because, some people consider them offensive to their sensibilities, and some others have even raised insults at me. Yet, honesty is justified by it's outcome.
Re: Cheap Visas for Afghanistan, East Timor, Bangladesh & Yemen by kioboy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
@ vicjustice
i like your guts, for the fact that you saw your error and amended it calls for commendation, if only our young president will see the illegalities in OBASANJO lead past administration and amend it, i think we will be a little bit relieved.
bros, maybe you don't understand what we are passing through now in naija. things dey tough oo, that is why alot of our youths are seriously planning and dreaming of traveling abroad. abeg pray for us and the survival of our new elected president

Germany Just Like That...... / Of Nike Lake Enugu And Crocodiles: Is This True? / Giving Birth In Argentina