Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Smart And Wisdom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Smart And Wisdom (218 Views)

The Differences Between Intelligence And Wisdom / The Difference Between Intelligence And Wisdom / Students! !!! Start Out With Knowledge And Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart And Wisdom by stancod(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Smart [v. i.]: Accomplishing, or able to accomplish, results quickly; active; sharp; clever.

Wisdom [a.]: The quality of being wise; knowledge, and the capacity to make due use of it; knowledge of the best ends and the best means; discernment and judgment; discretion; sagacity; skill; dexterity.

Being smart and having wisdom which is better. Most smart people always plays on the lack of intelligence of people while most wise people give knowledge to people.
l believe wisdom is a divine gift from Almighty GOD that supersede smart.
Most smart people use their gift to hurt while most wise people use their gift to give hope.
I will be glad for more opinion to be convinced
Re: Smart And Wisdom by tripplephi: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
stancod:
Smart [v. i.]: Accomplishing, or able to accomplish, results quickly; active; sharp; clever.

Wisdom [a.]: The quality of being wise; knowledge, and the capacity to make due use of it; knowledge of the best ends and the best means; discernment and judgment; discretion; sagacity; skill; dexterity.

Being smart and having wisdom which is better. Most smart people always plays on the lack of intelligence of people while most wise people give knowledge to people.
l believe wisdom is a divine gift from Almighty GOD that supersede smart.
Most smart people use their gift to hurt while most wise people use their gift to give hope.
I will be glad for more opinion to be convinced

you already answered your own question.

so my question for you sir

NOW THAT YOU KNOW WISDOM IS FROM GOD AND FAR BETTER THAN BEING SMART KINDLY TELL ME SIR, IS IT WISE OR SMART to be here listening to the opinion of everyone else?
Re: Smart And Wisdom by stancod(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
tripplephi:

you already answered your own question.

so my question for you sir

NOW THAT YOU KNOW WISDOM IS FROM GOD AND FAR BETTER THAN BEING SMART KINDLY TELL ME SIR, IS IT WISE OR SMART to be here listening to the opinion of everyone else?
thank you for comments.
I post that to get more opinion from others and to be convinced otherwise.
We keep learning from what we've learnt

(1) (Reply)

Unscrupulous Youths Destroy Prof Azaiki Public Library In Bayelsa . / Who Knows SEO / State Bursary Scholarship Board (sbsb) Application Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.