Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) (8471 Views)

Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex With 2bedroom 2flat Attach At AIT Road Alagbado / Construction Of Five Bedroom Duplex With A Pent House At Guzape(fct Abuja) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2023
Good morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Yes
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Good morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 1:59am On Jan 06
Good
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:51am On Jan 11
Morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:48am On Jan 12
Yes
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 5:25am On Feb 19
Good morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:46am On Feb 26
Morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 5:16am On Feb 27
Yes
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 3:14am On Mar 06
Hello
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:00am On Mar 08
Morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 5:51am On Mar 10
Yes
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 1:50am On Mar 20
Morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 6:39am On Mar 21
Yes
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 1:21am On Apr 05
Morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 1:08am On Apr 06
Beautiful morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 3:06am On Apr 08
Yes
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by Theophinio(m): 11:41am On Apr 14

I am working towards this. I plan to buy two acres of land in Ikorodu and build cattle ranch there. I have over 50 cattles with some calves but the management fee is killing me. I want to own the ranch myself and hire aboki or someone with experience in it to manage it for me in exchange for percentage from each birth. I will build a small room in the ranch if possible.. What do you think?

Good day boss

Did you later construct your ranch
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by Theophinio(m): 11:53am On Apr 14
edward2018:
Good day nairalanders

We are here to show you round the CATTLE RANCH (Cattle Farm) at Awenla Village, via Egbeda- Ibogun, Ifo. Ogun State, still under construction by TUNWARD PROJECT CONSULT. Thanks for your time.

As Agricultural sector is one of the sectors that is productive at present in Nigeria, this calls for many investors to invest in it., be it live stock farming or crop farming.

By this We were contacted by a client been referred by a nairalander some weeks back.
He told us he has a 10plots of land in Ifo, In which he intends rearing cattle for meat production ( cattle fattening).

Tunward Project Consult, we did lot of researches on how his aim can be achieved with his low budget. Base on this, the farm will need:
(1) Quarters for the workers
(2)Good security house
(3)spacious storage house
(4)two pen:
(i)feed lot (where cattles are tied and feed)
(ii)feed lot (where cattle can roam about in there compartment)
(5)Ramp (for easy offload of cows from lorry)
(6)Scale ( for checking the cows weight)
(7)Water bore hole ( for frequent supply of water).

But all these in a low form to save his cost.

TUNWARD project consult has ample experience in the development of residential and commercial building, community centres, resource centres. We also has vast experience in the construction of farm. Renovations to both listed and non listed

Address:: 169 Meiran Road, Bale Bus stop. Akitan Meiran. Lagos State.

phone � +2349030468756

Whatsapp:::+2347031571105

Email:::tunwardprojectconsult@gmail.com

Instagram::::::@tunwardproject
Facebook page:: Tunward Project Consult

Good afternoon sir

Please can you connect me to any of your client that you have constructed cow ranch for. So I can see if I can partner with him to buy and house my cow for a percentage
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by edward2018(m): 4:44am On May 01
Morning
Re: Construction Of A Typical Cow Farm (CATTLE RANCH) by Opty2024: 6:07am On May 23
Yes morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GET ALUMINIUM WINDOW, STAINLESS STEEL HANDRAILS, CLADDING QUOTES / Kitchen Cabinet With Marble Top / Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.