Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now (3242 Views)

Edifier X3 Review - Best $25 Truly Wireless Earbuds + Giveaway / Best Budget True Wireless Earphones In 2019 - Xiaomi Mi Airdot Earbuds / Most Read: Sony Launched A Wireless Earphones With Noise Cancellation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now by Syntax19(m): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Yc0fXCxPI

This is my review of the best Budget wireless earphones you can get right now!

1 Like

Re: These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now by Saphierpp: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/ExuLVQC] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/ExuLVQC] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now by kiekie1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Syntax19:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Yc0fXCxPI

This is my review of the best Budget wireless earphones you can get right now!

Nice review .. Kindly post item name here or jumia link for prospective buyers!
Re: These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now by Syntax19(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
kiekie1:

Nice review .. Kindly post item name here or jumia link for prospective buyers!

I'm sorry but the item is out of stock on Jumia. If you watched till the end, you'd have known this and that I left an AliExpress link in the description for the 6800mAh variant which is surprisingly as cheap as this.
Item name : XQ Truly Wireless Stereo (TWS) Sport Earphones
THAT WASN'T EVEN THE ACTUAL NAME ON JUMIA, THE CLOSEST ON JUMIA NOW IS THE Q32

1 Like

Re: These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now by kiekie1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Syntax19:

I'm sorry but the item is out of stock on Jumia. If you watched till the end, you'd have known this and that I left an AliExpress link in the description for the 6800mAh variant which is surprisingly as cheap as this.
Item name : XQ Truly Wireless Stereo (TWS) Sport Earphones
THAT WASN'T EVEN THE ACTUAL NAME ON JUMIA, THE CLOSEST ON JUMIA NOW IS THE Q32

Ok I didn't watch till the end tho ! Thanks

1 Like

Re: These Truly Wireless Earphones Have A 3600mah Battery! The Best You Can Get Now by Syntax19(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Jumia link to the product
bit(dot)ly/3a9Iwtn

Nairaland won't let me post the link properly for unknown reasons, copy the link to your browser and change (dot) to .

(1) (Reply)

The Magical Iphone6 Features That Android Phones Have Had For Years / Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design! / Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.