Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name (2051 Views)

Nina Ivy Acquires A New Lexus / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by gistembassy123: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Big Brother Naija reality, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi aka Nina Ivy is officially a married woman, though traditionally. Sleekgist reports.

The stunning bride took to Instagram few hours after her traditional marriage to share photos as she announced her new name and status in different captions....

“You can call her Mrs A. Today I Traditionally Wedded The Love Of My Life ..❤️❤️❤️ Latest mrs” She exclaimed.

"Today I Traditionally Wedded The Love Of My Life ..❤️❤️❤️ Latest mrs �•

"Mom and daughter Inlaw she is actually the sweetest person iv met so far , I’m glad she is my mum now ❤️❤️". She said introducing her mother-in-law.

"You can call her mrs A ....". She emphasized.

See all photos here
https://sleekgist.com/news/call-me-mrs-a-nina-ivy-release-official-wedding-photos-and-announces-new-name/

1 Like

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by Bluntguy: 3:11am On Feb 16, 2020
No glimpse of Mr A. Why shroud him in secrecy?

2 Likes

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by Mokason28: 3:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Mr A get mind ooo ... to marry a gal his children will wake up someday to watch another man banging their Moda on life TV... shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by FEGNO: 4:23am On Feb 16, 2020
She is at least 6 months pregnant

1 Like

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Wedding that we are going to destroy in coming months.

Tonto Dikeh and Tiwa Savage did more than this, we destroyed it at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Wedding that we are going to destroy in coming months.

Tonto Dikeh and Tiwa Savage did more than this, we destroyed it at the end of the day.

Weddibg abi marriage?

Stop prophesying doom for people she is not Tonto or Tiwa savage so why the comparison?

Everybody to their kettle

1 Like

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by neolboy(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2020
why would you be hiding your husband and still be hiding his name.

The man no get family?

2 Likes

Re: Call Me Mrs A - Nina Ivy Release Official Wedding Photos And Announces New Name by segebase(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2020
C

(1) (Reply)

Moment NYSC Corps Members Ride Motorcycle Trailer To Their POP. PHOTOS / [VIDEO] #bbnaija - Ozo Presses Dorothy’s Booobs For 5 Seconds / Cece Blast Wathoni On Her Comment Section(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.