Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (130923 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Can bet my life this one written by Nollywood script writer..... soooo longggg and dragged out. I long gave up reading.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by erai30(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
What a man can do, a woman can do better. grin

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by obontami: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
That bittch ugly, boy! I'll smash though.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Where is the beauty?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by menwongo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Behold beauty has individual definitions!
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
...once Abba Kyari is on your case, forget it, you are gone.

We read she's Fulani, hope she won't be released on the grounds of repentance and rehabilitation.....
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Beauty??! What beauty exactly??!... Some men have such low standards!!! undecided
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by fabienjoe: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
DesignPoint:
cheesy
Criminality does not just affect a singular sex.

I always told my friends that if there are women who knowingly date hardened criminals, it means that they are criminals too so we just have to be very careful with everyone.

Not minding their sexual orientation

Anyways, give your existing logo this 3D look today for just 2k. Yeah u read that right.

We also have a 1k pack for you if you're on a tighter budget.

Send us a message with your existing logo today.

Sexual orientation You mean 'gender'? We're not talking LGBT or straight...
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by DesignPoint: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
fabienjoe:

Sexual orientation You mean 'gender'? We're not talking LGBT or straight...

Gender. Thanks for the correction
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Skepticus: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.

The miserable clique of the Association of Nigerian thirsty boys and men disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
This world is funny I remember when northerners were laughing at igbo people saying all kinds of rubbish how igbo people love money ,today northern Nigeria is like Afghanistan is terms of kidnapping and killing while eastern Nigeria is quiet ,in Anambra kidnapping is thing the of the past
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by higgs: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is not beautiful
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kidnapping industry, baby factory are fast replacing armed robbery. We are in the end times. People are getting wicked by the day
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
You call this beautiful. Some OP haven't see better days.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
these fura da nunu people wan chance rivers people for their inheritance ne?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Kilanee: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wtf
We stay in same compound with this girl back then when I was in sch
She live an extravagant life, her room was well furnish I never see her attend any lecture she's always at home with her geng smoking nd disturbing the whole neighborhood with music we later learn that she's not a student that she overpower her husband so she flex as she desire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
She can’t act alone their must Be a man controlling her
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by izubext007: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
wetin beautifully for here
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Caustic001: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Moreoffaith:
Where is the beauty abeg??
that girl na queen where she comes from grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Digmygold:
Baits for pussy chasers not sensible dudes like us.

Eni4real you see what pvssy chasing does to cheats? Be careful.
I am not interested in this topic...
Yesterday's topic stimulate me!!
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
eni4real:
I am not interested in this topic...
Yesterday's topic stimulate me!!

Lol.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
My grandmother even at 118 years, is still much beautiful than this Pig �.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by baratech: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm still searching for the beauty
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Rotimi47: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
EMXTAN1:
How is d ugly thing able to lure men Those guys has no taste wallahi..
Maybe her kind get attracted to her.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by supercase1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
who said this girl is beautiful ?

walahi if this girl fit rise my dic**k make I die!!
My friend keep quiet if this girl strip now I bet u no go Last reach 3seconds grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by supercase1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hassan88:
My grandmother even at 118 years, is still much beautiful than this Pig �.
Stop bashing her caz she's a kidnapper,the lady is sexy I know u will even fall for her
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by supercase1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Benwallt:
You call this beautiful. Some OP haven't see better days.
I bet if this lady touch your dick now u no go last 2 seconds grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by supercase1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
EMXTAN1:
How is d ugly thing able to lure men Those guys has no taste wallahi..
Your girlfriend fine reach am grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by PrinceDangana(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
dre11:
•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hauwa-the-kidnapper-who-lures-her-male-victims-with-her-beauty/

Is this what u call beauty,,,,na wa oooh,,this is not even beautiful compare to a sheep in my village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nostradamus: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Where the woman picture?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
Where the beauty?

She beautiful for her fellow bandits and herdsmen eye sha

I dey teh u!!!

Maybe her victims never see fine girls before!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.