Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. (1055 Views)

Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall / Edmark To Invest In Real Estate, Unveils N5billion Centre / Business Owners, Fun Lovers, General Public Expected As EDMARK Hold Faaji Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. by IzuDboy: 6:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Networking is a socioeconomic business activity by which businesspeople and entrepreneurs meet to form business relationships and to recognize, create, or act upon business opportunities, share information and seek potential partners for ventures.

Many businesses use networking as a key factor in their marketing plan. It helps to develop a strong feeling of trust between those involved and play a big part in raising the profile of a company.

To make you understand fully were am going to, I know you have heard about Longrich, GNLD, Edmark AG Cera etc. Networking is their no 1 marketing plan. they use this business style to market products and make them relevant worldwide. In doing this they provide lucrative making money platform for smart and intelligent citizens of a country who are ready to register as a distributor refer people and earn their money. They are those this networking business are their main source of wealth and profiting side hustle for civil servant, small business owners.

They first discover the company when they reach their country. They study the company and their products very well and they start making their millions from it.

Let me tell you what you don't know, American President Donald Trump became who he is through networking business.

Let me hit my point? Networking Business is highly lucrative, It is one of the easiest way to make money.
But Nigerian runs away from it because of one stupid reason which is "I can talk to people, I can't bring people" for me another meaning of this statement is "I want to be poor". How can you make it in life if you can't talk to people? is really hard, i swear.

Being a Nigeria i learnt that my people love the hard way to make money. The can't coordinate, they can't take risk. They only follow the normal ways to make money that have been existing 100 years ago. And it won't be paying well because is very saturated. Many people are barbers, food stuff traders, provision store owners etc

Le me give an example, A new company producing very effective and powerful stem cell product Ag cera.......... Read more by clicking the link below.
http://www.9jaweather.com.ng/2020/02/ag-cera-stem-cell-nutrition-its-effect.html?m=1
Re: Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. by bigbauer(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2020
You left out the best, Alliance in Motion Global (Aimglobal) WhatsApp @zero8zero575zero5four04 for info.

IzuDboy:
Networking is a socioeconomic business activity by which businesspeople and entrepreneurs meet to form business relationships and to recognize, create, or act upon business opportunities, share information and seek potential partners for ventures.

Many businesses use networking as a key factor in their marketing plan. It helps to develop a strong feeling of trust between those involved and play a big part in raising the profile of a company.

To make you understand fully were am going to, I know you have heard about Longrich, GNLD, Edmark AG Cera etc. Networking is their no 1 marketing plan. they use this business style to market products and make them relevant worldwide. In doing this they provide lucrative making money platform for smart and intelligent citizens of a country who are ready to register as a distributor refer people and earn their money. They are those this networking business are their main source of wealth and profiting side hustle for civil servant, small business owners.

They first discover the company when they reach their country. They study the company and their products very well and they start making their millions from it.

Let me tell you what you don't know, American President Donald Trump became who he is through networking business.

Let me hit my point? Networking Business is highly lucrative, It is one of the easiest way to make money.
But Nigerian runs away from it because of one stupid reason which is "I can talk to people, I can't bring people" for me another meaning of this statement is "I want to be poor". How can you make it in life if you can't talk to people? is really hard, i swear.

Being a Nigeria i learnt that my people love the hard way to make money. The can't coordinate, they can't take risk. They only follow the normal ways to make money that have been existing 100 years ago. And it won't be paying well because is very saturated. Many people are barbers, food stuff traders, provision store owners etc

Le me give an example, A new company producing very effective and powerful stem cell product Ag cera.......... Read more by clicking the link below.
http://www.9jaweather.com.ng/2020/02/ag-cera-stem-cell-nutrition-its-effect.html?m=1
Re: Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. by seanw: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2020
bigbauer:

You left out the best, Alliance in Motion Global (Aimglobal) WhatsApp @zero8zero575zero5four04 for info.

Aimglobal best? paweeeh. NORLAND is king check out NORLAND com plan and products you will be amazed. Norland is cheerful giver.

whats app. 08180069495
Re: Lets Talk About Networking Business - Edmark, Longrich, GNLD, Ag Cera Etc. by SUPERPACK: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2020
seanw:

Aimglobal best? paweeeh. NORLAND is king check out NORLAND com plan and products you will be amazed. Norland is cheerful giver.

whats app. 08180069495
Norland king? Check out our Monkey business plans and you will be amazed. Whatsapp;09018753482

(1) (Reply)

Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. / COVID-19: Rosabon Announces N6M Collateral-free Loan For Civil Servants / NEW: How You Can Start Earning Money With Your Whatsapp Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.