Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,368 members, 7,839,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

“I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself (517 Views)

“but If The Most High Decides That I Must lead, Then So Be It.”- BurnaBoy / Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating / Don Jazzy Insists On Sex Before Marriage To Ascertain Sexual Compatibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by Anjollygist: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

“I drew my own map and followed it” Burnaboy insists on paving way for himself in the industry.

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/i-drew-my-own-map-and-followed-it-burnaboy-insists-on-paving-way-for-himself-in-the-industry/

Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by Skyfornia(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Okay na.. if this is actually his handwriting then I must say nigggggar is becoming a bitchhhh. Whadafuq!!?
Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by LawLord247: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Ok
Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by 2dice01: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Hope its not some Blogger shit

Am a Burnaboy fan since day one but what is getting to his head sef

Even tho is a better artiste lyrically but Patoranking has been benching him for many years

Just small fame Black man think they have arrive

Wiz,Badoo and Davido that have been holding the shii down for more than 7years wetin make dem talk

Las Las na Baba fela lines you dey steal upandan
Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by Kingosytex(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
As far back as 2011 or there abouts I told friends that Burna was super dope.
I had a serious argument with a very good friend of mine when I told him back then that Burna was miles ahead of Iyanya...that was at the peak of Iyanya's reign and Burna was relatively unknown.

From Abeg to Like to party to Run my race and now the Monster hits...Gbona, Anybody e.t.c. Burna has come a long way, he deserves the hype but he shouldn't let it get to his head.
Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by Davash222(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Respect to Fela.
That guy is truly a legend in music. He’s the god of music.

Imagine speaking against the government then when the military government was brutal. He went to prison time after time, was tortured, lost his mum also in his quest to liberate Nigerians through music.

Now, we have cowards, forming legends musically. One even have to abandon his rally cos he was only ‘threatened’. Nonsense!!

Fela, You’re the greatest!

1 Like

Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by Lebrai: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
the dude is always real to himself
see brethren that's the route to success
Kingosytex:
As far back as 2011 or there abouts I told friends that Burna was super dope.
I had a serious argument with a very good friend of mine when I told him back then that Burna was miles ahead of Iyanya...that was at the peak of Iyanya's reign and Burna was relatively unknown.

From Abeg to Like to party to Run my race and now the Monster hits...Gbona, Anybody e.t.c. Burna has come a long way, he deserves the hype but he shouldn't let it get to his head.

u are true burna fan man
I know one when I see one
Re: “I Drew My Own Map And Followed It” Burnaboy Insists On Paving Way For Himself by b3llo(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Since I heard his jam "Run my Race" in 2013 I knew this dude is promising.

Buena, Grammy nominations should not make you a bitch... You r better than that. Your music resonates in our hearts n u r cherished.

(1) (Reply)

Do This ONE Thing First – After Collecting Your Crush's Number. / See Reactions Of Some Celebrities As A Woman Runs Mad After Being Dropped.. / Take A Look At The Inside Of The Newly Acquired Private Jet By Davido’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.