Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Honda Accord Issues. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord Issues. (1076 Views)

Help Me To Solve This Honda Accord Issues/ Riddles / Please Help: 2008 Honda Accord Issues / Honda Accord Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord Issues. by Ebukaelvis: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2020
I drive a 2008 Honda accord. Apparently when i match the pedal it takes time to zoom of and also takes time to change to the next gear. Seems like its forcing itself to move. Each time u slow down for something like traffic lights, u have to crawl all over again. I have spent so much changing the catalysts and servicing the fuel pump. Any ideas on what could solve this?
Re: Honda Accord Issues. by Lexusgs430: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Ebukaelvis:
I drive a 2008 Honda accord. Apparently when i match the pedal it takes time to zoom of and also takes time to change to the next gear. Seems like its forcing itself to move. Each time u slow down for something like traffic lights, u have to crawl all over again. I have spent so much changing the catalysts and servicing the fuel pump. Any ideas on what could solve this?

Have you ever heard of scanning a vehicle?....
Re: Honda Accord Issues. by chidooh1: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Change your throttle position sensor, seems to be the cause from experience
Re: Honda Accord Issues. by adanny01(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ebukaelvis:

Have you scanned the car? What are the codes?
Re: Honda Accord Issues. by xristos(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
First, why duyu have to title it Honda Accord issues....u want some passerbys to have somtin to hold with Honda....aspa ur post any cars could have this.

To d issue...u don't service such fuel pumps...u change it..
Secondly...scan d vehicle, or get a solution around ur gear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Information On Ladipo Market / TOP 15 UNRELIABLE CARS 2010 - 2017 / How To Inspect A Car Like A Pro Tech Before Buying, Without Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.