Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me (519 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Obi Cubana: You Claim To Be Wealthy Yet ... / Yul Edochie Explains Why Voting For Any Other Party Asides PDP Is A Wasted Vote / Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me by tundemania: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2020
‘I repeat, nobody that is not Fela or my family can ever say they paved any way for me’ – Burna Boy insists

In a series of tweets which he posted last night, Burna Boy insisted that nobody asides Fela or his family members can lay claim to paving the way for him.

Recall that two days ago, the singer trended on Twitter after he said he is the best since Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and that no one paved a way for him.

Well, he is still standing his grounds on his opinion.

Read his tweets which he has since deleted below.

https://maniagist.com/2020/02/16/i-repeat-nobody-that-is-not-fela-or-my-family-can-ever-say-they-paved-any-way-for-me-burna-boy-insists/

1 Like

Re: Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me by princeade86(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Oluwaburna

1 Like

Re: Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me by otipoju(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2020
I get what he is trying to say. However the way that he is saying it is not getting his real message accross. He needs to start reading more.

Africa should stand tall and full of confidence when dealing with the rest of the world because the world needs Africa more than it needs tbe world.

Instead of opening our hands and beg for alms and the world looks down on us, we should understand that we are in fact very rich and the world should be begging us for what they need.

I hope Burnaboy does not go the way of Thomas Sankara of Burkina fasso.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me by kestolove95(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Burna boy nominating u alone sef is what davido or wizkid will never get through out dia musical career, u are a winner man

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me by Mrrationalshop: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Empty gallon angry angry
Re: Nobody Asides Fela Or His Family Members Can Lay Claim To Paving The Way For Me by Meedon: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2020
With
Your yeye
Musgic

(1) (Reply)

Price Harry Discloses He Simply Wants To Be Addressed As Harry From Now On / Naira Bounces Back After Days Of Depreciation / Country Music Legend, Kenny Rogers Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.