Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email (1903 Views)

Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) / Vtu And Sme Data Sim Hosting Service In Nigeria / SIM HOSTING, Operate USSD Function On The Simcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by simhosting: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Automate Your Sme Data Website with a hosted Sim for Instant Delivery. Full Ussd functions. Send & Receive SMS Using your hosted Sim. Incoming SMS will be forwarded to your Url/Email.

Perform all Ussd function on your Sim. SME Data Share Service can be automated using the API, so you can sell airtime and data to your customer without manually dialing the USSD codes. You can Recharge, Transfer, Accept Airtime Payment remotely With a simple HTTPS GET/POST API.

Below are few Application of Sim Hosting services from www.simhostng.com

*VTU Airtime
*SME DATA
*OTP
*BULKSMS for DND numbers
* Competitions and voting initiated by TV and radio shows
* Product feedback, campaigns and promotions (the number can be printed on a product package)
* Globally available number for international companies and events
* Reception of SMS for companies wishing to interact with consumers
* Reply path to online tools, software packages, etc.
* 2-way communication with service engineers, sales forces and suppliers
* Reception of SMS to be forwarded to computer or user account
* SMS-to-email applications
* SMS multi-party chat services
* Feedback SMS for mass mailings or promotional activities
* Easy Registrations for Web App in places with limited Internet access.
* 2-way SMS marketing campaigns
* Your customer can inquiry by SMS
* Keyword based SMS interaction
* SMS news letter subscriptions
* SMS Order confirmation
* Send onetime passwords, activation codes
* SMS surveys
* SMS promotions, SMS competitions
* television SMS voting
* SMS chat
* SMS-to-email
* User Authentication services

You can host all Sim networks in Nigeria with ussd at simhosting.com (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, 9MOBILE)

Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by rexana: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by simhosting: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Sim hosting at @ N1000
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by jagilee: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys! Make money without sending money to anyone. Install the Opay app directly from the address below and register with this code [ DLRYQZF ] to get free N310 ($1).
https://go.onelink.me/qoOH/72162490
The above web address will take you directly to your app store (e.g Google Play Store) to download the specific one for your country/region, without you having to do manual searching and eventually waste data to download the wrong one.
Also refer your friends to download and you get multiples of the initial N310 earning up to N900,000 ($3,000) for each user.
That is surely for real as all past dealings with the OPERA company has always proven to be genuine. And this particular one has been tested & verified by all participants (cost-free).
Remember to enter the code [DLRYQZY] upon registration to activate your account for earnings.
Reach me for any question.
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by Amevng(f): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hi. I'm interested in automating mtn sme data share on my website. How do I go about it?
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by simhosting: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2020
Amevng:
Hi. I'm interested in automating mtn sme data share on my website. How do I go about it?
Visit www.simhostng.com to create account
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by Amevng(f): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
simhosting:

Visit www.simhostng.com to create account
I already created an account but I don't know how to proceed from there. I sent an email via the contact form on your website but I received no reply. I sent an email to info@simhostng.com and support@simhostng.com and I'm still yet to receive a reply. My email is amevng@gmail.com, please reach out to me so we can discuss more. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by simhosting: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Amevng:

I already created an account but I don't know how to proceed from there. I sent an email via the contact form on your website but I received no reply. I sent an email to info@simhostng.com and support@simhostng.com and I'm still yet to receive a reply. My email is amevng@gmail.com, please reach out to me so we can discuss more. Thanks

Create a server.
You can contact 09080008483
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by pbet17: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
nice
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by simhosting: 7:57am On May 03, 2020
Amevng:

Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by WizzyVine: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Amevng:

They're a very useless company. They have a good service but will never guide you or support you for implementation. They leave you wondering how to begin. No guide, nothing. Even on WhatsApp, they'll read your messages but never respond.
Re: Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email by simhosting: 8:28am On May 18, 2021
WizzyVine:

They're a very useless company. They have a good service but will never guide you or support you for implementation. They leave you wondering how to begin. No guide, nothing. Even on WhatsApp, they'll read your messages but never respond.

Please call the support line 09080008483

(1) (Reply)

FreeStuffsNG : Top Website For Your Free stuffs & Freebie Marketing / Natural Weight Loss Tea:tava Tea / Spectranet 4G LTE Wireless Coverage Booster Antenna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.