Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Tricks On How To Make An Healthy Skin Care Cream - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tricks On How To Make An Healthy Skin Care Cream (171 Views)

Best Skin Care Cream / Anti Aging Anti Acne Scar Remover Good Skin Care Cream!!! Powerful / Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricks On How To Make An Healthy Skin Care Cream by Advertiseit: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Homemade Fresh Cream
Homemade Fresh Cream – Doesn’t that sound interesting? Once you get the hang of making homemade cream and butter at home then I am sure you will not go in for store bought ones.But I agree it takes time but the when you see the end product, it is all worth the wait.I have never got cream from shops whenever I make gravies that calls for cream like PB masala,paneer tikka masala , methi matar malai etc.And trust me add few tbsp of fresh for any gravy, it takes the gravy to a whole new level .

I have got amul fresh cream tetra packs twice for making strawberry and mango cheese cakes as homemade cream is not suitable and advisable for desserts like these and yes that’s a word of caution I tell in advance �

Homemade Fresh Cream

Fresh Cream Recipe – Ingredients
Preparation Time : 2 hrs + collecting time | Cooking Time : 20 mins | Serves : 2
Recipe Category: Homemade | Recipe Cuisine: World
Milk

Method:
Heat milk and boil for sometime say 3-5mins(depends on what type of milk you get).After the milk is boiled, let is sit aside for 30mins or few hours in the fridge so that thick malai gets collected at the top. Carefully take the malai with a spoon and collect it in a clean container else you can use a strainer to take the malai. I usually collect the malai whenever I boil milk so twice a day. The malai quantity depends on the type of milk you get.
How to make fresh cream - Step1
Keep collecting the malai in the same container and refrigerate it. Keep refrigerated and let it sit for atleast 1 day for your instant cream say if you need just few tbsps.Just whisk it well and Your cream is ready to use. But if you want it in bulk then keep collecting for atleast 10-15 days or till you think you have a fair amount of malai collected.
How to make fresh cream - Step2
After the container is full you can either make butter out of it else use it as cream as such. Just whisk it well using a hand whisk for few mins until its creamy without any lumps.You can also use a electric whisk to beat it.Your cream is ready for use.
How to make fresh cream - Step3
So remember to collect your malai everytime you boil milk to make your batch of homemade fresh cream ok?! �
Homemade Fresh Cream

Do you have much interest in making different types.
Just join Our WhatsApp group for the video tutorial and step to step guide with location of where to buy the accessories in Nigeria.

https:///Ig2S387AXshJfN1xdLExcW

Join with the link above

Or you call our customer service

+234 703 049 1659

Note: YOU NEED TO PAY N1,000 TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE VIDEO TUTORIAL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To You Dominique. / This Cures All Ailments. / Current Trend in Health Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.