Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! (925 Views)

Musk Sells Tesla Shares for $1,000, Buys Them Right Back For $6.24 / How To Use $6 To Get $6,200 In 100 Day Simple And Easy / Earn $6 By Typing. Skills In Typing Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Finally,
You Can Now Enjoy A Global E-commerce Top Business Secret Right Here In Nigeria

I have made over $35k (USD) with this simple but uncommon business just by copying and pasting..

All The Barriers CONQUERED For You​

YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE UP TO $3,000, $5,000 AND EVEN $10,000 RAW DOLLARS WITH DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS RIGHT IN YOUR NIGERIAN ROOOOOM!
100% No Product Buying, Packaging & Shipping

What we do exactly:

We do what Jumia do and sell to the U.S market where buying potential is high. Just that we don’t buy the products, store, nor ship it to customers like Jumia, yet we have 100% profit margin on retail. I will teach you how from scratch…. Plus USA paypal training as that will let you receive money and I equally showed you how to transfer it straight to your local bank account using my technique…

To know more WhatsApp me on 0-9-0-6-6-5-4-1-5-6-2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by LOGOBELT: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Am into dropshipping too

What's your Capital (Investment) and What's your Return on Investment (ROI)?

Most successful dropshippers flaunts their total cash made, without exposing how much was spent on Ads and other stuffs, such as Researching to first a perfect Niche, Product to sell, perfect product video creator and others.

Paul Skofied a successful Russia dropshipper, makes 6 figures on dropshipping monthly, guess how much he pays on Influential for Ads ?

Let's know your Investment and then the Return on Investment (ROI)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
If you really made that amount $35k,I don't think you would be here looking for people to pay peanuts to participate in your training.

That screenshot might even be for someone else.

3 Likes

Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Mykel51(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Weedsmoker:
If you really made that amount $35k,I don't think you would be here looking for people to pay peanuts to participate in your training.

I wanted to say this also, but I didn't want to appear like bad Belle. The guy has opened like three threads or more today. It also left me wondering if you could make thousands of dollars, why are you opening multiple threads to get people to pay you money ?
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by ojonugba2014(m): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bullshit
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by korlahwarleh: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Mykel51:

I wanted to say this also, but I didn't want to appear like bad Belle. The guy has opened like three threads or more today. It also left me wondering if you could make thousands of dollars, why are you opening multiple threads to get people to pay you money ?
He loves us so much. He's doing it for passion. He hates to see any Nigerian go broke.
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2020
I'm very sorry to say this, but I discover that people involve their self on things that has no concern to them. The information is mine not yours, you won't tell me what to use it on. You were not also there when I learnt my own dropshipping business. If I sell my information for #50 or dash it out free, it has no effect on you. If someone didn't sell it you, you won't know about it today. even if the makes 1 Billion dollar from it. He still has to share it with you for a peanut. I shared a post to public not to ask for your opinion. If you feels like I don't earn that kind of money then thank you, good bye and ignore my post. The post is not made for you. Is a peanut I accept it to be a peanut compare to what I earn.
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Weedsmoker:

If I shouldn't be here then youngest billionaire in South Africa Sandile Shezi who makes $10,000 almost monthly will not be outside there training people on how to trade forex for peanut, rather he would have go into his room and lock the secret there. By the way, you would't have known what is forex trading. Please stop being selfishness even if you don't like my post does not give you any reason to come and say anything useless. I think you should try your best to learn how to say something out to the public or when to say it. Not everything that comes from your mouth and heart you have to voice out.

Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Am into dropshipping too

What's your Capital (Investment) and What's your Return on Investment (ROI)?

Most successful dropshippers flaunts their total cash made, without exposing how much was spent on Ads and other stuffs, such as Researching to first a perfect Niche, Product to sell, perfect product video creator and others.

Paul Skofied a successful Russia dropshipper, makes 6 figures on dropshipping monthly, guess how much he pays on Influential for Ads ?

Let's know your Investment and then the Return on Investment (ROI)

Thanks!
You can make huge profit from dropshipping, it depends on how you plan your business. Everybody are not the same. Techniques comes every day, and nothing stays the same.
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by dynamic010(m): 5:20am On Feb 17, 2020
I want to learn
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Mykel51(m): 5:31am On Feb 17, 2020
korlahwarleh:

He loves us so much. He's doing it for passion. He hates to see any Nigerian go broke.

Really ?... Okay
Re: How I Finally Made Over $6.9k Dropshipping Live In Nigeria For The First Time! by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2020
dynamic010:
I want to learn

I hope you know where to chat me up.
0-9-0-6+6+5+4+1+5+6+2

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Group / For Sale: Snake, Scorpion, Spider, Toad Venom ....resellers Wanted / Watch Netflix Movies Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.