Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Best Way To Propose To A Gurl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Way To Propose To A Gurl (1455 Views)

Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose / Teach Me How To Woo A Gurl In Yoruba Language / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Fine Gurl Video (et Al) - So So Funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by koligs: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
‎​Best way 2 propose 2 a girl. Take her 2 the sea,tell her 2 sit in a boat,take the boat to the middle of d sea. Then say "marry me or leave my boat,
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by tomiade1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by StudioCFR(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
Bad IBO Guy
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by koligs: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
Studio, you be yoruba guy?
These kind beef wey you get for ibo guyz no good ooo
Ibo man don marry your sister B4
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45am On Dec 16, 2010
hehhee, am sure u wud give me a float b4 we enter sea ,, if i had 1 i wud jump out ,and sey no i dont do midgets tongue cool cool
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by toygod2: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2012
BSG.....bad sharp guy
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by Gbaba1: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2012
If d girl turn to marine spirit, we go see who go leave d boatIf d girl turn to marine spirit, we go see who go leave d boatIf d girl turn to marine spirit, we go see who go leave d boat
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by bashydemy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
G baba: If d girl turn to marine spirit, we go see who go leave d boatIf d girl turn to marine spirit, we go see who go leave d boatIf d girl turn to marine spirit, we go see who go leave d boat
Wowww this is the real joke
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by Homar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
Skales too hate ibo people .
Re: Best Way To Propose To A Gurl by bashydemy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
And am very sure you can't take that cos you are from the eastern side..

**no Offence**

(1) (Reply)

Arsenic / GEJ BATHING (PIC);D / Barika D Salah...@ "Yidi" (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.