Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

WAEC Programmed Data Software To Reject Hijab -MURIC Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WAEC Programmed Data Software To Reject Hijab -MURIC Cries Out (179 Views)

Aks 2019 Polls: Obj Endorses Udom, Enjoins Aks People To Reject Propagators Of " / Court Affirms Power To Reject Magu / UN Votes 128-9 To Reject US Decision On Jerusalem, 35 Abstentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Programmed Data Software To Reject Hijab -MURIC Cries Out by MichaelMega: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
February 17, 2020 DailyBells Newspaper

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has accused the West African Examination Council (WAEC) of victimising female Muslim students across the country through the inability of the council’s registration software to capture candidates dressed in the hijab for the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).

In a statement signed by Professor Ishaq Akintola, its Director, on Monday, MURIC demanded that WAEC either modifies its software to become hijab-compliant or change the software entirely.

Read more:
https://mydailybells.com.ng/waec-programmed-data-software-to-reject-hijab-muric-cries-out/

Re: WAEC Programmed Data Software To Reject Hijab -MURIC Cries Out by budaatum: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
I think the fact he is grinning means he's kidding.

Me, I'm laughing, at him grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need Transformer Oil Filter / Relieve Tension-related Headaches With Body Massage In Delhi / NLNG Retirees Form Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.