Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. (856 Views)

Codeigniter Programmers Needed. / Programmers Needed To Be A Part Of A Revolutionary Business / IOT Programmers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by Infinity7(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
We are looking for Android Studio Programmers with the latest update inclinations:
*Kotlin
*ViewModel
*Databinding
*Fragments

With all the Modern Architecture in Mind, or is willing to update their Knowledge to this Standard.

Criteria:

*If you are looking to create something big
* Lives within Jabi or close to Jabi (Gwarinpa,mabushi etc)

Please send an email now: dgn.codes@gmail.com

Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by SilverG33k(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
lol, what is fragments, what is viewmodel, u better tell an android developer to guide you before you recruit one otondo grin

What kind of view model, MVC? MVVM? What do you mean Fragments? Do you mean Single Activity Structure(Where all other fragments will just be added to that activity)?
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by Millerules(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
If you are considering remote developers, send a mail to musa.lawrence@outlook dot come.
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by Infinity7(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2020
SilverG33k:
lol, what is fragments, what is viewmodel, u better tell an android developer to guide you before you recruit one otondo grin

What kind of view model, MVC? MVVM? What do you mean Fragments? Do you mean Single Activity Structure(Where all other fragments will just be added to that activity)?

Our point exactly. If they have never heard of these terms then i don't think they would be up to date. Thank you. (and i'm a programmer too)

1 Like

Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by Infinity7(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Millerules:
If you are considering remote developers, send a mail to musa.lawrence@outlook dot come.
Criteria:

Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by SilverG33k(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Infinity7:

Our point exactly. If they have never heard of these terms then i don't think they would be up to date. Thank you. (and i'm a programmer too)

We are looking for Android Studio Programmers with knowledge on how to use:
*Kotlin (Not too important)
*MVVM View Model (Not very important)
*Github

Criteria:

* Must be able to follow prototype design and execute something very close to that design
* Must be able to work with restful apis using any technology he feels comfortable with
* Must be able to make network calls with any technology he feels comfortable with (Retrofit, volley, OKHtttp, Coil e.t.c)
* Knowledge of an image library is an added advantage (Glide, Picasso, Fresco e.t.c)
* Firebase knowledge is an added advantage(Analytics, Crashlytics, Firestore, user authentication e.t.c)
* Must have completed an android studio project

* If you are looking to be part of something big

Please send an email to dgn.codes@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by Millerules(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Best!
Infinity7:

Criteria:

Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by spoilerx: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
I am not in Abuja , I can do remote .

Also I think u mean Android developers ( kotlin) .

And yes I understand everything u mentioned.

I have used only MVVM tho.
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by adoyi8: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Infinity7:

Criteria:

I am really interested and I fill all the criteria. I live behind Jabi Upstairs, Proficient in Android Mobile App Development and can code in Kotlin.
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by BachJohann: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! blue light protection skin care
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by BachJohann: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. seo services
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by BachJohann: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. sedotwc-jakarta.id
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by BachJohann: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. wholesale socks
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by seocalling: 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with successful marketing. You can visit this site for professional [https://www.seocalling.com/
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by NobleEugene5(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pls recruiter/OP, call it Android developers/programmers not Android studio programmers. It frustrates the credibility of your company and thus the vacancy
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by doradofashion: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
[ur=https://doradofashion.netl]Dorado Fashion Jewelry[/url] is a fantastic way to compare & contrast fine jewelry items. They help me to figure out the best necklaces brands. And some beautiful wedding rings design.
Re: Android Studio Programmers Needed!! Jabi, Abuja. by teamsmicrosoft: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.
https://www.teamsmicrosoft.net/

(1) (Reply)

Re: Joint Venture Proposal To Expert Advisor Developer. / Learn How To Send Bulk Sms And Earn Huge Amount Of Money. You Can Also Learn Hw To Print Recharge Ca / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.