Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

First Bank Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank Shares (6962 Views)

Wema Bank Shares / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Zenith Bank Shares Offer: Opportunity Or Hype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Shares by chelseabmw(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2010
how can i sell my shares. . . .urgent
Re: First Bank Shares by manie(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2010
Get a stock broker, who will dematerialise your certificate. when your certificate is with CSCS, they can now sell. By the way why do you want to sell, I am actually trying to buy more before the year runs out.
Re: First Bank Shares by chelseabmw(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2010
tnx for ur contribution. . . .how much is it right now?
Re: First Bank Shares by Rekeb: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2010
First Bank was N13.5 as at close of trading yesterday.

There are varieties of ways to get the current market price of shares. My favourite is www.cashcraft.com you can also go directly to the Nigeria stock exchange website www.nigerianstockexchange.com
Re: First Bank Shares by ololo12: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2010
@BMW

I'm interested in buying the shares, How many units do you want to sell My number is 08032977463. Holla at me let's talk Bro
Re: First Bank Shares by manie(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2010
ololo12:

@BMW

I'm interested in buying the shares, How many units do you want to sell My number is 08032977463. Holla at me let's talk Bro

Do you have a stock brokerage account, if yes all you need do is to call your broker to buy First bank shares for you, provided you still have money in the account. Buying from the OP will be cumbersome, because his certificate is yet to be verified. First bank now sells for about N13.
Except if he has substantial units, and he is willing to sell at a discount. They you can buy from him, and then help him with verification exercise.
Re: First Bank Shares by chelseabmw(m): 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2010
ololo12:

@BMW

18k units. . . . . . how do will start.i do not ve a cscs acct yet
Re: First Bank Shares by chelseabmw(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2010
manie:

Get a stock broker, who will dematerialise your certificate. when your certificate is with CSCS, they can now sell. By the way why do you want to sell, I am actually trying to buy more before the year runs out.

hw do i open a cscs acct? do i need to pay the stock broker to open an acct?
Re: First Bank Shares by Rekeb: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2010
I'mnot sure you need to pay your stockbroker to open the initial CSCS account for you. Maybe there are some charges by CSCS but I know it will be nominal.

In order to view your shares online however, you can instruct your stockbroker to open an online CSCS account for you. All you need to do is to fill the form and give the stockbroker the CSCS fee (i think N2,500 or so). The stockbroker will fill in their own portion of the form and submmit to CSCS. There are also some options to pay straight to CSCS through their GTB or UBA bank account. You can get more details from the CSCS website http://www.cscsnigerialtd.com/web/guest/home and go to the "sign up" link.
Re: First Bank Shares by youngestpr(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2011
i bought 1st bank shares for 15.00 naira some 2 years ago and has since then been decreasing do u see any sign of it bouncing back b4 u go and pu ur money there
Re: First Bank Shares by volasunkan: 4:41am On Jan 03, 2011
@ poster,go to Lambeth trust and investment (stock brokers)off broad street,lagos Island 01-2708974.opening CSCS account is absolutely free there.

(1) (Reply)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Is Famzhi Interbiz A Scam? Please Help!!! / Please, How Do I Sell My Shares With First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.