Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Difficulty In Registering For INEC Recruitment Exercise, What Do I Do ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Difficulty In Registering For INEC Recruitment Exercise, What Do I Do ? (574 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / INEC Recruitment Of Election Staff: What You Should Know Before Applying / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Registering For INEC Recruitment Exercise, What Do I Do ? by Obiaksnews: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, Please i want to inquire from fellow job seekers on how to go about the INEC recruitment on their portal, who has being able to finish their registration and what time of the day were you able to access their site as their portal is currently not going through, please i would be in the comment section reading your suggestions, Thank you.
Re: Difficulty In Registering For INEC Recruitment Exercise, What Do I Do ? by elantraceey(f): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2020
I was able to complete mine in the evening.....just keep trying, I think the traffic is much that's why.. use a different browser too.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Registering For INEC Recruitment Exercise, What Do I Do ? by Obiaksnews: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Thanks i have being able to access the portal, just left with uploading my passport
elantraceey:
I was able to complete mine in the evening.....just keep trying, I think the traffic is much that's why.. use a different browser too.

(1) (Reply)

Transport And Logistics Officer / Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 / Making Money Online Up To 20k Weekly Wit Chatmogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.