Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

See What Bobrisky's Driver Did To Him And His Mercedes Benz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Bobrisky's Driver Did To Him And His Mercedes Benz (216 Views)

Guys See What This Naked Lady Did To Her Body-samuel Odewunmi / See What A Fellow Nairalander Did To Me.. / See What Onitsha Okada Man Did To My Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Bobrisky's Driver Did To Him And His Mercedes Benz by CelebNaija: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has accused his driver of fleeing with his Mercedes Benz and money.

According to him, this isn’t the first time the man would be doing such a thing to him.

“Dis dude was my former driver…. He has stolen from me severally but he always beg and I do let it slide.

At some point I sent him away just to avoid stress for myself. Last months he called me to beg again that he want to come back and work that he has change.

He said his boss sent him away where he was working at d moment and he is so broke that he doesn’t have money to feed. Because my heart is so clean towards human I allow him come back again.
Continue Reading Here: https://tvafrica24.com/2020/02/18/see-what-bobriskys-driver-did-to-him-and-his-mercedes-benz/
Re: See What Bobrisky's Driver Did To Him And His Mercedes Benz by Gwagone: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Which kind lie be this

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Stock Fish Into Nigeria / For A Fuller , Longer And Healthy Hair. Having Stunted Hair Growth,bald Edges / Google Celebrate World Leap Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.